☆Twenty-Six☆

Y/n's p.o.v
Driving back home in the dark was quite eerie to say the least. All of the boys and Akasha were asleep and I was the only one awake. Blink-182 quietly played on the radio while I hummed softly trying my best to keep myself awake. It wasn't the longest drive but the dark made it feel like it was never ending. After the first hour I had to stop at a gas station in the middle of no where and since the fuckers in the car were heavy sleepers except Devin who refused I had to do it by myself.

Once when the car was filled up I noticed Akasha was awake so I decided to let her out to go potty. I put her in her pink studded harness and leash before taking her out and walking her to the side. The wind was softly blowing while the moon was bright in the middle of the dark sky. It was hard to spot any stars but there was a couple here and there. It felt eerie to be out here by myself but the boys were quite literally 10 feet away from me so I wasn't too worried considering Devin was a light sleeper.

Once when Akasha is finished I walk back to the car and set her in her kennel in the back with Tom and she went straight to sleep. I get back into the drivers seat and continue on the drive home. Eventually when I pull up to our neighborhood the boys are all awake and it's in full swing to get everything inside once we are at the house. ''Ah I missed home'' Tom smiles. ''I can sleep in my own bed and dont have to share it with Chris'' he says making chris cork his eyebrow.

''You're the one who insisted'' he retorts making Tom shush him. ''No one asked you'' he rolls his eyes. Everyone is looking at him like he grew two heads. ''What'' he snaps and we all continue on. Once when everyone is in the guys all go to their rooms which may I add we just decided to give them considering they practically lived here before they had one. Makes rent cheaper so Bill and Tom were immediately on board. I walk up to my room with Akasha trailing behind me lazily.

For a puppy she was not that rambunctious. I threw my suitcase to the side too tired to do anything with it. ''Babe the boys and I were gonna watch a movie in the den do you want to watch with us?'' Bill smiles. ''No thank you I'm exhausted'' I yawn and he nods. He plants a kiss on my head and walks out with Akasha following him. What a traitor. I close the bedroom door and walk to the bathroom. I hop into the shower and take a quick one before getting ready for bed and laying down on my bed.

I slowly fall asleep in the bed. About an hour later I hear rustling in the bedroom and I think nothing about it. It was probably just Akasha coming in to go to bed since the tv was still on downstairs. Wait, the bedroom door was still closed how the hell was she in here? Before I could think anymore into it something more like someone covers my mouth with a cloth. I struggle as I try gasping for air but instead get a huge breath of chemicals down my fucking lungs. I try hitting the arm as hard as I can but nothing seems to work.

I go into full freak out and try screaming but before anything can happen I begin feeling woozy and dizzy. Oh fuck. No no no. I try to fight the feeling but it's not working at all. Oh fuck Bill! Boys! Someone help me! I scream over and over but i make no sound. Finally my eyes close and I'm completely fucking out of it. The fucking Bunnyman.

☆I want to give this book an interesting ending ☆

☆It's Not Over?☆- Bill Kaulitz (sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें