☆Fourteen☆

Y/n's p.o.v
Soon it is time for us all to go into lockdown and I couldnt help but feel a bit nervous. Sure it's not scary to see this on TV or experience stuff when lights are on and it's the middle of the day but now we are all going to be locked down in this building in the complete dark. ''So this lockdown will be a special lockdown and a first, for this lockdown we are going to have all nine of our guests stay here the whole time and we will all be splitting up considering that the building is so big.'' Zak explains to the camera.

''Each person will have their own camera while there will be X cams set up in specific areas but each one of our guests will be put in an area by themself'' Zak then adds on. ''Billy and Aaron will be operating our command center and watching the X cams, Nick and I will be in the west wing of the building. I will be on the third floor while Nik will be on the first floor. Chris and Angelo will be in the east wing of the building, chris on the second floor while Angelo will be on the first. Tom will be on the first floor of the building in the front room. Bill will be on the first floor in the main hallway. Josh (balz) and Devin (ghost) will both be in different parts of the attic of this place while Ricky and Ryan will walk around in the courtyard. Then miss Y/N will be in the basement by herself, and then by the end of the night we all will split up and half of us will be in the attic while Devin will preform a seaunce while the other half will be in the basement doing the same'' Zak explains.

I feel a bit scared about the game plan but I need to be strong. I've faced worse. ''So we will all be watching eachothers experiences just to make sure we use our time efficiently. The whole place is very haunted according to the workers but the basement is especially terrible and the spirits down there effect women the worst so that is why we are sending Y/n down there by herself to see if this triggers anything'' Zak explains with his hands together. ''First we're gonna send out myself and Nick to kick off this investigation'' Zak further explains while the rest of us find somewhere to sit so we can watch the cameras with Aaron and Billy.

''Are you nervous?'' Bill whispers to me as we sit in a spinny chair with me sitting on his lap sideways so my legs are layed over the arm rest of the chair. ''Yeah'' I sigh as I lay my head on his shoulder. ''Are you?'' I whisper as I play around with his necklace that he's wearing. ''Honestly yes but also at the same time I am excited for it'' he explains before kissing my head. Both zak and nick get geared up and they say a quick ''see you later'' they split up, Nick being on the first floor while Zak walks up the two flights of stairs and they split up from eachother before making it to the west wing of the building.

We all watch the screens closely while Zak takes out the REM pod and turns it on. ''When I was younger I used to play with ouija boards'' I whisper to Bill while we watch Nick take out the Electro Magnetic Voice recorder. ''Same'' Angelo says all of a sudden making me jump a bit. ''Oh my goodness'' I put my hand over my chest. ''You scared the hell out of me Angelo'' I whisper yell making him chuckle before we all turn back to look at the screens. Soon Zak is asking a question to the REM pod and next thing we know a female voice answers making everyone audibly gasp. ''Woah!'' We hear Zak.

''What did it say?'' I ask as I can feel myself developing goosebumps everywhere. ''It sounded like it said ''I am here'' ''. Chris answers me. Meanwhile Nick is asking a couple of questions. Soon he pauses the recorder and plays it over. You can here him ask ''is anyone here with me right now?'' And then there is an answer and clear as day you can hear a growl. You can hear Nick freak the fuck out. I freeze in my spot on Bill's lap. ''It's okay meine frau'' Bill mumbles as he rubs my back comfortingly.

I nod as I relax my body while he comforts me and makes me feel a bit at ease. ''Can you tell me your name?'' We all hear Zak ask. This time he gets a mans voice that answers him says ''Chris'' which makes us all freeze up. It said it in Chris's voice and it sounded just like him. ''Holy shit!'' Zak yells while I look over at Chris who looks scared as fuck. ''Wow that is an intelligent response and the fact that it is mocking the voice of one of our guests is fucking crazy!'' He yells. Next thing we know there is a snarl that can be heard and Zak is screams in pure terror as he takes off out of the west wing.

We all sit there and watch as between the split screens. While Zak is running down the hall Nick had stopped getting responses on the recorder. He starts to hear Zak so he runs to the stairs to go find Zak. They eventually meet up and Zak is still freaking the hell out while Nick is trying to calm him down. ''Wow this is crazy'' I can hear Ricky mumble. ''We told you it would be a crazy situation'' Aaron smiles and chuckles. Making us all nod our heads. Soon they both are able to calm down and after about an hour of not really getting anything they walk back to the command center and look at all of us who are just lounging around.

''Okay let's get Chris and Angelo set up now'' Zak says making both Chris and Angelo stand up. They both get their micks checked and are both handed the cameras that Zak and Nick were using with new batteries in them. Soon the guys are set up and I get up from Bill's lap and give the both of them a hug. ''You act like we are going to die'' Chris chuckles nervously. ''Sorry, I just want to give both of my children a hug before they are thrown out to the dogs'' I explain myself with a chuckle.

''You both got this though, you two are badasses'' I smile giving them a pat on the back. ''See you soon'' Chris smiles before both him and Angelo walk out of the command center. ''Oh fuck I'm nervous' we can hear Chris whisper to angelo as they walk towards the east wing. Angelo leaves Chris to walk up the stairs alone.

☆this will be continued in Chris's p.o.v☆