☆Two☆

Y/n's p.o.v
''Tom I should spit in your food'' I say as i flip the pancakes on the griddle. ''You do that and I will do something to your pillow that will give you pink eye'' he says making me cringe. ''You are disgusting'' I scoff as I put the pancakes on a big serving platter. ''You literally just threatened to spit in my fucking food'' Tom rolls his eyes. ''So, you fucking water ballooned me and put dog shit in chris's room'' I roll my eyes as I grab the butter and syrup for the boys. ''Karma's a bitch isn't it?'' He smirks.

''Bitch'' I act like I'm gonna titty twister him which makes him flinch. I chuckle as I grab a breakfast shake from the fridge and shake it. I open it and take a sip before I pull out my phone and check the time. ''Fuck'' I panic. My first session is at 9 and its 8:30. I give Bill a kiss on the cheek and give Chris and Tom side hugs. ''See you guys later'' I smile before putting on my juicy couture platformed sandals and taking mine and Chris's shared car keys. I leave the house and get into our car and I quickly pull out of the driveway.

I probably go over the speed limit as I get to the tattoo shop that I work at. When i get there i barely make it at 8:50. I park the car and run to the door unlocking the shop. I start preparing my area and making sure that everything is good before my first client of the day walks in. ''Okay Balz let's get this done'' I chuckle as he takes a seat. ''Fuck yeah! Once when I saw what you did with Chris's sleeve I knew I had to get in'' he smiles. ''Don't even worry bro I got you covered'' i smile as i take a seat in my chair while he sits in the client chair.

(Time Skip)

''Fuck yeah'' My last client of the day smiles while she looks at her sleeve that I finished off for her. We walk up to the desk and I type her session into the system and charge her for the session. ''I'll see you later Tanya'' I smile as she pays me and walks out of the building shouting a ''thank you''. I sigh as I look at the time. I would just end up having to drive straight to the venue instead of getting ready and all of that stuff considering she wanted so much more done than what we initially discussed.

I quickly walk to the window and turn the open sign off and then I start shutting down everything and cleaning my station. When I'm done I grab my keys and phone before walking out of the shop. I lock the door and make sure it's all good then start walking down the street so I can get to my parked car. It was already dark out and the street wasnt too busy which was a bit calming but also unsettling at the same time.

Unknown p.o.v
I watch her from the shadows as she closes and locks up the shop that she works at. If only I could just kill her right now. I would love to see her dead at this moment but I know that all in due time would I be able to get my chance at revenge. She slowly walked down the sidewalk towards the dark parking lot. Fuck it was hard to not take this chance right now. I really wanted to.

She gets to her car and gets in before turning it on. I knew that her and the guys would not be at the house tonight so it was my perfect chance to be able to get into their house. I mean this was a full proof plan for me. They dont even have fucking security cameras like I thought they would. But after I'm done they will. As she drives away I make my way across the street and walk to the parking lot. I get into my car and drive the road that takes me towards the neighborhood that they live in.

This was going to be fun.

(Ik this is short 😭)