☆Five☆

Y/n's p.o.v
''Ow my fucking back'' I wince as I get up and stretch. I think the boys made me get arrested and thrown on the ground at least 5 times last night because they wanted the video to be perfect for Myspace. ''This is why I would have only agreed to the first time'' Bill shrugs his shoulders as he sits up and pulls me close to him. ''I guess'' I shrug as I relax under his touch. ''Just take the day to rest and relax'' he says rubbing my shoulders. ''Fine, but after breakfast'' I say making him sigh.

''They can eat pop tarts or something'' he says as he kisses the side of my neck while trying to ease the tension. ''In this house?'' I chuckle. Right on que Tom throws the door open and him, Ricky, Balz, and Chris come parading in. ''We want breakfast'' Tom says making me roll my eyes. ''Fine I'll make you guys food'' I sigh as the four of them smile. ''Can you leave my room so I can at least get presentable clothing on'' I furrow my brows making the four of them scurry off closing the door behind them.

''You give in too easily, I wonder what you'll be like when we have kids'' Bill chuckles as he gets up and walks into the bathroom. I stay put with wide eyes. Did he really just say that? He wants to have kids with me? I try not to think to much into it but I can't help but smile at the thought of having a family with Bill. Of course our family was also here in this house but I mean like having actual children not little man children running around. I get up and I walk to the closet and find something comfortable to wear for the day.

I grab my clothing and walk into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. ''Babe do you need to shower?'' Bill asks peeking his face out from the shower curtain. ''No you can use all of the hot water'' I comment making him chuckle. I put on my shorts over my underwear and change my tank top to a big baggy shirt. When I'm done I start brushing my teeth. I purposely turn it on all the way on hot making Bill screech. ''Babe what the fuck!'' He yells making me smirk before turning it off. ''Oh my, baby I'm so sorry'' I say trying not to laugh while I brush my teeth. ''You always do this shit babe'' he whines.

Next thing I know bill opens the curtain and sprays me with the shower head making me drop my toothbrush. ''BILL IM SOAKING WET!'' I scream as he sprays me with the water. I'm so thankful we have tile in this room. ''GUYS KEEP OT DOWN WE CAN HERE YOU FROM THE DEN'' Tom yells as I scream trying to find cover. Of course he thought we were having sex. ''BILL!'' I yell as my clothes are now soaked. Bill laughs as he turns the water off and grabs his towel wrapping it around his waist.

He slowly walks towards me with a smile while I glare at him. ''Oh my poor baby'' he pouts his lips out while pinching both of my cheeks. ''You're so rude'' I glare while he wraps his arms around me and looks down at me. ''You look hot'' he smirks making me roll my eyes. He kisses me while pulling me closer to him. I kiss him back while I reach up and play with his hair. After a minute I pull away and sigh at the mess. ''I'll clean up while you change'' he mumbles making me smile and nod my head okay.

I pull off my wet clothes then wrap a towel around my body. I go into the bed room and grab a whole set of new clothes. The taste of toothpaste is still in my mouth but it's whatever. I quickly change and just leave my hair down letting it air dry.

''I'll be making breakfast babe'' I inform bill as hes soaking up the water with towels

''I'll be making breakfast babe'' I inform bill as hes soaking up the water with towels. ''Okay baby'' he smiles. I leave the bedroom and walk down the stairs. ''Finally!'' Ryan yells making everyone look at me. ''You two need to learn priorities'' Tom comments making me scoff. ''We weren't doing anything'' I look at tom. ''OH BILL IM SOAKING WET FOR YOU'' Tom uses air quotations. ''AHHH BILL AHHH'' Balz mocks.

''We thought you were dying up there'' Angelo comments. ''Oh my-i don't have time for your bullshit'' I roll my eyes as I make my way to the kitchen. I slowly walk to the fridge and open it to see what all we have. While I'm doing that the door bell rings. Tom gets up and answers it. After a couple of minutes he walks in and sets a package on the counter. ''It's for you'' he says before walking out of the the kitchen back into the den where the guys are playing COD zombies.

I close the fridge and grab a knife from the block. I slice open the tape on the box and put the knife down. I open the flaps and I look inside the box and gasp at the sight. I freeze at what is in it. ''Hey baby I was thinking that maybe we could-Y/n'' Bill stops in his tracks looking at my frozen state. ''Babe'' He says trying to break me out of it. ''Baby'' he says walking closer to me. ''Meine frau'' he says in a concerned tone as he walks closer to me.

He looks in and his face falls as he looks inside and sees the severed head of my black cat named onyx in the box. ''What the fuck'' he mumbles as I stand there in pure shock while my eyes water from the sadness.