☆Twenty-Three☆

Y/n's p.o.v
''Wow what a nice day so far'' Cindy smiles as we leave the resort. ''That spa was something'' I agree as we get into the car. ''So for this next spot you're gonna dress extra scandalous'' I smirk making her chuckle. ''Oh dear I'm 53 I don't see me dressing like I used to in my youth'' she smiles making me shrug. ''Well you have the bod of a 20 year old and might as well show it off before you become a married woman tomorrow'' I smile making her think for a moment before sighing letting me know shes giving in.

''Nothing too wild please'' she says making me chuckle and nod. I pull put of the resort blasting Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. One thing both Bill and I can agree on is the fact that Andy Six is one hot man. He's my celebrity crush while Bill has a crush on his childhood Idol Nena from Nena band. I always thought it was funny to see him cheesin over her. Finally after a good 20 minute drive we pulled up to the house. ''Let me pick your outfit'' I grin making her grimace.

We quickly go in and I let Akasha out in the backyard to run around and play for a little while both Cindy and I went through my clothes to decide what she would wear and what I would wear. ''what about this l, you would look hot and you would be decently covered'' I say holding up a halter top and a playboy mini skirt that I owned. She took a minute before nodding. ''Here you go and get some heels of yours'' I say with a smile making her nod as I hand her the clothing before she walks out.

I look for my own outfit and find one. When I'm done getting dressed I straighten my hair and then I touch up my makeup look from earlier. When I'm done I get on some converse and I look in the mirror to make sure I look good. I always like to cut it close with my clothing. It gives me confidence and I love to see the look on Bill's face. I make sure my hair isn't frizzy and I grab my purse before walking out and getting Akasha putting her back in her kennel.

I walk upstairs and make my way to where I assume Cindy and my Dad's room is

I walk upstairs and make my way to where I assume Cindy and my Dad's room is. I walk in to see her looking at two heel options. ''Which one looks better?'' I look at the two options and think about her outfit colors. ''Personally I would go with the black strappy ones'' i suggest answering her question. ''That sounds good'' she smiles getting up and grabbing the clothes I had given her. I sit on the edge of the bed while she gets dressed. ''Hey cindy can I do your makeup?'' I ask as i swing my legs back and forth.

''Yes you can'' she answers from the bathroom making me smile. Growing up I never got to experience what it was ever like to have a mom but having Cindy now was something that I couldnt be more than thankful. I was more than ecstatic that my dad had her as well. She walks out and I cant helped but smile. ''Okay Cindy, you look gorgeous'' I complement making her smile. ''Are you sure I'm not too old for this?'' She asks hesitantly making me instantly shake my head no. ''It's just perfect for you'' I smile.

''Let's get that makeup done'' I smile making her nod

''Let's get that makeup done'' I smile making her nod. I walk into the bathroom and I go through ur makeup products grabbing what I need. ''Okay let's get this done and then off to Ford street'' I smile. She nods and we both take a seat on her bed and i start doing her makeup while she sits there letting me work my magic. ''You look gorgeous all the time but this look just makes you look frickin hot'' I chuckle making her smile. ''Well thank you'' she she chuckles as I finish up the makeup look. Once when I'm done she gets up and walks to the bathroom.

 Once when I'm done she gets up and walks to the bathroom

''Oh wow, Y/n I look frickin hot'' she says in amazement making me chuckle

''Oh wow, Y/n I look frickin hot'' she says in amazement making me chuckle. ''You should reconsider your profession and become a professional makeup artist'' she says making me chuckle. ''Well I kind of have it as a side gig considering I do all of the boys's makeup for concerts and so on'' I smile as I get up off of the bed and put her makeup back where it was. ''You ready to hit the town hot stuff?'' I smile and she nods her head. ''Of course I am'' she smiles.

We both walk out grabbing our purses and I yell goodbye to Akasha before we both make our way out of the house and get into the car. some more Black Veil Brides blast through the speakers as we drive towards the strip so we can make our way to Ford street. Eventually we pull up to a parking garage and park the car before getting out and walking down to the strip after paying for our parking and all that good stuff. As we make our way down the street going through the shops Cindy is getting compliments and cat called which makes me chuckle.

When it's time for us to head to Chip 'n Dale's I have to practically drag her. Even though both her and I were from Colorado I was a lot more accustomed to the crazy life style rather than her. It was a little funny to see her attempt to convince me to just get a refund and not make her go into the show but as her maid of honor I had to make her last day as a non married woman as fun as can be.

☆Next Chapter there will be strippers and I mean male strippers haha.☆