☆Twenty-Five☆

Y/n's p.o.v
''By the power invested in me and Rock and Roll, I now pronounce you Cindy and Kai Y/l/n, you may now kiss your bride'' Elvis said making us all cheer as my father pulls Cindy in for a kiss. They both hold eachothers hand while they walk down the isle together. Cindy tosses her bouquet back and the boys all fight after it like a bunch of dummys and Tom ends up with it. When everyone is done we all leave and take my car back to the house while Cindy and my dad spend a night in caesar's palace.

''So how was your night last night?'' Chris asks with a smirks as he sits in the passenger seat. ''It was pretty fun'' I smile while korn plays quietly on the radio. ''How did Chip 'n Dale's go?'' Tom asks with a smirk on his face while still holding the bouquet in his hand. ''It was interesting to say the very least'' I chuckle. ''What does that mean?'' Bill asks looking at me through the rearview mirror. ''Cindy got danced up on'' I chuckle. ''What about you?'' Balz wiggles his eyebrows. ''What pfttt no'' I chuckle and get silent.

I don't know how I necessarily felt about telling Bill about the whole experience. In my opinion it would be very awkward to be like Oh yeah by the way I had men grinding up on me and in my face and putting my hands down their pants while also squirting whipped cream on themselves and in my mouth. ''So how was your guys's night?'' I ask while we are stopped at a stop light. ''Well at first we tried to go gambling but Bill and Tom's fake IDs got exposed, then we went to a bar and that didnt work.'' Chris sighs.

''So we went to a club and got to see some strippers'' Ryan adds on making all the boys cheer. I chuckle at this while pulling up to the house and parking the car. ''Well we all had fun and that's good'' I smile. We all get out and i unlock the door with the code on the keypad and we all walked in. When I got in I heard Akasha whining at in her kennel so I hurried downstairs while the boys brought in the luggage. I let my poor puppy out and went into the backyard with her.

I sigh as I take my hair down from the fancy hairstyle and take my heels off. Akasha ran around the yard like a goof and I threw the ball that we had brought with us so she could play. I stayed outside with her for about 20 minutes before bringing her in. When I did the house was oddly quiet and the only sound that could be heard was the echoing music of Cherry Pie by warrant playing in the living room making my face quickly heat up as I hurried to the living room.

Walking in I could see me on the large screen sitting on a chair while my hand was being shoved down a strippers pants. ''Damn Y/n you didnt tell us about all of this'' Ryan looks at me with a smirk. The Recording then shows the man squirting whipped cream on his chest and me licking it off making all of the guys turn into little squealing middle school girls while Bill sat there with an unimpressed look on his face. Next thing you know I'm having the whipped cream being put in my mouth and the other guy calling me a good girl.

I cover my face with my hands while the tv pauses. ''We were just trying to watch some tv and this was in the DVD player'' Tom chuckles loudly while all the guys whistle at me. ''Damn Y/n didn't know you got down like that'' Ghost laughs. Bill gets up and goes downstairs quickly leaving the room in awkward silence. ''I'll be back'' I leave Akasha with the boys and I quickly follow Bill. When I get down stairs I hurry into the bedroom to see Bill sitting on the bed looking pissed off.

''Babe'' I say, softly closing the door behind me. ''I know I shouldn't be pissed off, I mean I went to a club as well but seeing that just makes me feel so fucking annoyed and jealous'' he whispers making me nod while feeling bad. ''I love you'' I whisper and he just nods still looking annoyed. I walk up to him and he wraps his arms around my waist laying his head on my stomach. ''I'm sorry my love'' I whisper and he just shakes his head looking up at me while still holding on tightly to me.