☆Three☆

Y/n's p.o.v
I call Bill as I start my trek to the spot where MIW is playing. ''Hey babe'' he says making me smile. ''Hi my love, so I was thinking maybe after the show we can go out and eat since I havent eaten anything since breakfast'' I say as I stop at the intersection. ''Yeah that will work, as long as you're okay with taking all the boys because you know how they are'' he says making me chuckle as I drive straight once when the light turns green. ''Well of course, we cant let our kids go hungry'' I say making Bill chuckle. ''I am not a child'' Tom takes Bill's phone from him.

''Sure tommy, keep on telling yourself that'' I chuckle as I put my blinker on and quickly take a sharp left almost missing my turn. ''Well you're a bitch so'' He jokes making me laugh. ''I cook, and I clean for you. Might as well feed you while I'm at-oh yeah that's right, every time you get drunk and cant function I have to feed you as well if you're hungry'' I chuckle as I park my car in an open area. ''That's uncalled for'' he says making me giggle as I grab my wallet with my fake ID and my keys before getting out of my car and locking it.

''Whatever you say Tom'' I chuckle making him huff before giving the phone back to Bill. ''So, we'll take the kids then'' I say as I start walking towards the Roxy. ''I think I see you'' Bill says. I look around and i see him waving towards me which makes me smile. ''Okay see you in a minute'' I hang up the phone and walk quickly towards him. ''Here'' he hands me my VIP pass and I put it on. ''mom!!'' Tom runs up to me and tackles me making me fall with a thud. ''Jesus christ Tom that hurt'' I laugh as I get up and help him up.

All three of us go around to the back and are able to get in. ''Damn Balz that looks nice as fuck'' I can hear Ricky as we walk to the back green room where the band is chilling out. ''Finally you fucking made it'' Chris walks up to me and hugs me tightly before giving the other two side hugs. ''You excited?'' I smile at the band as I walk to the fridge and grab myself a water bottle before taking a seat on a chair. ''Yeah, just a little nervous, considering this is our first performance in Los Angeles'' Chris answers making all four of the other guys nod their heads.

''You boys will do amazing, you always do'' I smile making them nod their heads in appreciation. ''You ready to fuckin preform?'' I jump up and yell. ''Yeah?'' The guys look at me confused. ''You ready to show Los Angeles how the East Coast fuckin parties!!!'' I yell making all of them smile. ''Fuck yeah!'' Chris smiles. ''Are you fucking ready to make everyone fucking scream and go crazy!!'' I jump. ''YEAH!!'' They all yell getting pumped up. ''You're gonna do fucking amazing'' I smile making the boys nod their heads and cheer.

''Motionless In White, you're on!'' A guy yells making me clap my hands together. ''Go get em' and after I'll pay for your food'' I yell making them pat me on the back as they run out to the small stage. ''Thank you'' Chris smiles before he walks out of the room with a smile. ''Damn a whole ass coach'' Tom chuckles making me smile. ''I gotta do it'' I shrug my shoulders. We slowly make our way out of the green room and make it in time to hear them play their first song of the night.

(Time Skip)

''I'll meet you guys at IHOP'' I give Bill a kiss. He nods his head and smiles as we all split up. In my Car I drive Balz, and Ricky and Angelo. While Bill drives Tom, Chris, Devin, and Ryan. ''Y/n you should let us have a sleepover'' Ricky says from the passenger seat making me laugh. ''Sure but you'd also have to ask Bill about that one, he'll probably say yes though since you crash at the house almost every day'' I laugh as I pull out and start heading towards the nearest IHOP. ''Can you ask him for us?'' Angelo asks making me laugh as I stop at a red light. ''Fine I'll ask, I bet Tom would love to prank you guys anyways. He's been on a roll'' I roll my eyes making them all cheer. When the light turns green I take a right turn and head to the little outdoor mall type area and park at the IHOP that is sitting in the front.

''Ask him when we get out'' Ricky says making me nod my head okay as Bill's car pulls up next to mine and everyone gets out. ''Bill, The boys want to know if they can stay the night'' I say as i close the car door and lock my car once when every one is out. ''They can, i don't care'' he chuckles as he walks up to me and grabs my hand in his. The guys smile as we all walk into the IHOP. The waitress looks at us with wide eyes. ''You guys can seat yourselves'' she calls out making all of us nod our heads okay. We go to the furthest and biggest booth in the corner. The lady walks over and she hands us the menus. ''Thank you'' i smile. She just nods her head and walks away. ''Goddamn someone is a little rude'' I mumble as I hand out a menu and silverware to each person at the table.

We all quietly look at our menus before she walks over to us just pulling out her notepad silently. ''Can I get a coffee and Your pancakes and chicken please'' Balz smiles at the lady. She writes it down on her paper pad before looking over to Ghost. ''I just want a breakfast sampler with over easy eggs and a banana smoothie'' He says putting both his and Balz's menu stacked together while she writes it down. ''I want the grilled liver and iced tea'' Angelo says making us all look at him like he's crazy while she writes it down. ''What? It's fucking good'' he shrugs his shoulders while passing the menus down. ''I'll take your chocolate chip pancakes and a oreo milkshake'' Ricky smiles, while she nods her head.

He passes the menus down to Ryan. ''I'll take the biscuits and gravy, eggs scrambled and some Iced tea'' he says before passing down the menus again. ''I want your New York cheese cake pancakes with Coffee and a cup of Ice'' Chris says before handing The menus to tom. She nods and looks at tom. ''I want the red velvet pancakes and a vanilla milkshake'' he says before handing his menu to Bill. ''I want you're classic buttermilk pancakes and hot chocolate'' Bill smiles before it finally gets to me. She looks at me ''I'll have the raspberry and white chocolate pancakes with a raspberry iced tea'' I say handing her all of the menus.

''Why would you get fucking liver'' Chris looks at angelo with a stank eye. ''Because its fucking delicious.'' He chuckles. ''Only an animal would eat such things'' I fake gag. ''Oh fuck off'' he flips me off while Bill chuckles. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. ''I love you'' he whispers into my ear making me smile. ''I love you even more'' I whisper back as I kiss his forehead. ''Mom, dad stop embarrassing us'' Ricky yells making us chuckle while Bill hides his face in my shoulder.

Soon all of our food was brought out to us and we all started eating our food. I cut a piece of my pancake and feed it to Bill making Tom cringe before taking a sip of his milkshake. I roll my eyes at him while I sip my tea. Eventually we all get done and lucky for me i have to pay $140.00 at IHOP. We quickly leave the building and make our way to the cars while the rain starts pouring down. The cars are packed again and we are all on our way home. Ricky starts blasting some Linkin park while the windows were all rolled down and same with the sun roof also rolled down. ''Ricky we're all getting wet'' I yell. ''You're fine!!'' Ricky yells back.