☆Seventeen☆

Y/n's p.o.v
We are all back in the basement and Angelo starts helping Zak set up the seance that we were about to preform. I stay glued to both Chris and Bill having this uncomfortable gut feeling. Soon we all sit down after Zak gets a camera set up on a tripod facing all of us. I'm sat in between Bill and Chris as we all sit in a circle. ''So we are now preforming the last investigation of the night'' Zak speaks to the camera. ''I am joined by Y/n, Chris, Angelo, Bill and Ricky. We will be preforming a seance down here while Ryan, Josh, Devin, Nick, and Tom are in the attic preforming their own which will be led by Devin.'' He explains.

''Our seance will be lead by Angelo'' he says making Angelo wave to the camera like a goof. ''We all need to join hands now'' Angelo instructs as he lights some candles in the middle of the circle and turns on the recorder. We all do this and soon he does the same. Even though the Room we were in was scary this was kind of fun. ''Now clear your mind of all thoughts and close your eyes listen around you'' he says.

We all comply and I hold onto Bill and Chris's hands tightly while we wait. ''Spirits we call upon you''Angelo says out loud. ''We would like to contact you and hear what you have to say before we leave tonight'' he adds on. ''We want to know what you are and why you are here'' I can't help but feel dread and pure fear again. ''We want to know why you target women'' he adds on. I can feel the whole vibe of the room shift now.

''Why are you here?'' Angelo questions again. ''What do you want?'' He says and i can hear his breathing become a bit heavier. ''Are you a demon?'' He asks and I can feel my heart thumping in my chest. ''You are a coward'' Angelo calls out. ''You do not belong here'' he adds on. Tears begin to leak from my eyes as I sit there and try my best to stay calm. ''You are a coward'' he continues to provoke. His breathing becomes heavier and he starts to cough loudly. I try to keep my eyes closed but it's hard to.

''You have no business here'' he states as he chokes on his words. ''You have no power'' He says we hear a loud thud come from the other part of the basement making me jump. The thing that is knocked down is then slid across the floor hitting me in my lower back making me scream as I open my eyes. When I do I start seeing the shadows again. The guys open their eyes in surprise looking at me concerned. I look around and I see the familiar shape of the fucking bunny man and I cant stop my heavy breathing.

I was on my way to a fucking way panic attack. ''Y/n, it's okay'' Angelo says in a calm voice. ''Y-you don't see it'' I breathe heavily as my heart beat is becoming so loud I can hear it. ''Do not give in Y/n, you are strong'' Angelo assures me. ''I-I can't'' tears continue to leak from my eyes. Bill is about to hug me but gets stopped by Angelo. ''You do not under any circumstances break the circle until we are complete'' Angelo instructs Bill making him nod okay while looking at me sympathetically.

''Calm down Y/n, fear will get you no where'' Angelon turns back to me again. The shadow walks closer to me and I nod my head okay closing my eyes tightly. ''Now let's close our eyes again'' Angelo instructs. ''We are done speaking to you'' Angelo announces. ''You will stay here and you will not follow any if us home, because you are nothing and hold no power over us'' He finishes off. ''Goodbye'' he says again before we all open our eyes. He pulls his arms away first and presses pause on the recorder before blowing the candles out.

We all let go and get up from our spots. I still feel uneasy as we grab all of our stuff and make our way up the stairs and into the control center. We walk in and all take our seats. ''Okay let's play our recordings over'' Zak instructs as we grab a camera and play the recorder back. The spirit doesn't seem to give any answers to Angelo's questions but when he starts to anger it there is this low growl that comes through the recorder making me freak out. Then when it comes to the part where I am freaking out and Angelo is telling me to calm down it sounds like something is whispering into the mic.

I hear my name whispered making goosebumps cover my skin. ''Wow this is crazy'' I whisper. ''So you guys heard a thing fall and Y/n felt something slide into her back'' Billy explains and we all nod our heads while leaning in close to look at the screen. ''So if you see here this is where we hear the noise, it comes from the complete opposite where Y/n is sitting'' he says making us all nod our heads.

''When we look at Y/n we see that her back is hit when the sliding sound happens but nothing hits into her'' He says as he plays the video. You can see something hit me and me react but there is nothing there. ''Holy shit'' I mumble as Billy replays it slower. I look to the guys worried. ''Can I please be saged before I go back home?'' I ask the guys worried for my safety. ''Yes we can sage you and the rest of the guys if you would like'' Zak nods his head making me feel a bit more at ease.

Soon the others come down and they all look a bit scared at the moment. ''What happened?'' I ask Tom who looks freaked the fuck out at the moment. ''We got some crazy shit'' he explains making me nod my head. I give him a hug to try and calm him down which makes him sigh in relief. I pull away and Then the guys put up the seance that was performed in the attic. ''Who are you?'' You can hear ghost asks as the REM Pod is playing. A female voice answers him.

It sounds like my own. ''Devin help'' you can hear me crying into the REM pod. My eyes widen and my face goes pale. ''Please help'' I continue to cry before screaming can be heard in the box. ''Stay calm'' you can hear Ghost say to the guys. ''Help me'' my voice continues to cry out. ''You are not Y/n'' Ghost says in a calm voice. ''Please, Tom help me please'' it cries in my voice. I bite my lip as the crying abruptly stops. As it does there is a hiss that can be heard but not even using the device.

The device then starts to play Bill's voice through it. ''Hilf mir, Tom'' (Help me, Tom) the thing cries out in Bill's voice. ''Bitte!'' (Please) The voice cries out. ''You are not my brother'' Tom quickly yells out becoming irritated by the fact that the thing was trying to trick him by making him think something was wrong with his brother. Soon the voice switches upand you can hear Bill's voice blend into Angelo's voice. ''Take me with you'' His voice now cries out. ''Stop it'' Ghost yells and it becomes quiet making the guys all relax a bit but you can tell they're still on edge.

''What the fuck was that'' you can hear Tom. ''Don't break the circle Tom, do not pay attention to it.'' Ghost says as they sit there. ''Why are you here?'' Ghost asks the spirit again. ''You know you are not welcome here'' he adds on. ''The owners do not appreciate you staying and hurting people'' he continues on calmly. I feel deja vu as Ghost begins to breathe heavier just like Angelo did. ''You have to leave'' Ghost instructs. ''Holy shit its fucking cold'' Ryan mumbles. ''Yeah it is'' Tom agrees with him. ''Is that you?'' Nick questions.

''Guys I feel a lot of anxiety right now'' Balz says as he shifts in his spot. ''Just try to stay as calm as you can'' Ghost instructs him. ''Bro what the fuck is that smell?'' Tom asks as he stuffs his nose in his short still keeping the circle complete. ''Try not to pay attention to it'' Ghost answers. ''The more attention you give it the more it will try to mess with you'' Nick explains. Soon they decide to call it an end and are able to end off the seance successfully.

''Wow this is amazing footage'' Zak turns towards all of us. We nod our heads in agreement with him. ''I cannot believe how active this place is and how we got all of this evidence'' he says looking to Nick who smiles. ''This was a crazy night'' I mumble making them all agree with me. ''Well it is just about dawn so let's pack up and prepare to leave'' Zak smiles clapping his hands together. We all help them pack up their stuff while aaron and Billy run to get all of the X cams.

By the time we are done the sun is already starting to rise. We all walk to the front door and it is eventually unlocked and opened. We all quickly make our way out and while the guys talk to the owner I quickly make my way to our van. Bill walks over slowly and wraps his arms around my waist. ''Zak said after we all go to breakfast since it is your birthday that we will all get saged before we go to the Airbnb'' he says making me nod my head. ''You okay?'' He mumbles. ''Yeah, I'm just still shaken up is all'' I mumble making him nod. ''It will be okay meine frau'' he kisses me cheek.

☆I'm so fucking sleep deprived but I hope you enjoy this chapter, also if any of you are interested in AHS 1984 and Xavier Plympton I got the book for you ;) this is the only paranormal phenomenon that will happen in this book I swear☆