The Drill

Hi, hi, hi.

Here is the deal. I am still rewriting my stuff for Dasi and got stuck somewhere in the middle. Idea's for new stories floating here and there and that is why I decided to make myself useful for this community. This is my first attempt to write imagines so pray for me. 

Side note and an extreme disclaimer: all the stories be written with OC's (original characters) and in the first person. So the book is going to be an imagine/one shot thingy. And there might be other idols mentioned, but I will let you know where and when.

These stories are either one that I wanted to make a full book on or just random Kdrama/Cdrama/Bollywood/Hollywood/etc. inspired stuff that I had to write out. 

I have someone who I want to thank from the bottom of my heart, the one who actually inspired me to write an imagine ;-)  ( tlpwrites )

I hope you will like it and please do support me with the voting <3

UPDATE 29-03-2024: options on how you read this book

1) Read the OT13 first because that one is honestly (and in my personal opinion lol the self-confidence author-nim) the best story I have written so far. It's a drama filled with romance and crime and above of all, the leads are our Bittersweet guys ;-)

2) Read the one shots that I have made for each member; personally recommending to read them in chronological order as there is a link between every chapter

3) Read the (still unfinished as I am a bit lazy) Little Thing one starring our 95 liners in the standalone book as that one is edited and easier to read due to the removed grammatical mistakes

All with all, it is still your choice on how you will like to read it <3 Feel free to do so 

Love,

dahliainjeolmi01