95L (Seungcheol, Jeonghan & Joshua): Little Thing Part 5 (18+)

Vigorous decisions are comparable to a whirlwind push of orchestra, penetrating sharply into clean surfaces that somehow showed up to be damaged. Seeing what brought us to this particular moment, the unfortunately ill-timed apology had to be given from my side only. I set my target towards one goal, getting my beloved daughter back and hopefully being contrite enough in Jiyeon's judgement. There was a burdening weight placed on my shoulders, not uplifting the load whatsoever when the charismatic man and I stood in front of a decent looking stay. Minhyun entered the house without looking back whether I had followed him or not, rolling my dark brown eyes afterwards in response while I took my white sneakers instinctively off the feet. A familiar hush carried the harmony between the pearl white tinted walls, Aera's voice made me unconsciously simper as I stepped into the living room. The smell of something burning ignited on the left side of my face, Jiyeon trembling visibly as she yelled in pure agony. 'Minhyun, what the hell is this man doing here? Get him out of this house now!'

Well, well, well, that was an excellent start of the melodramatic movie. Taking his hands high up in relinquishment, Minhyun took a generous step back from the unseeable line that formed the dangerous bridge between the two of us. 'I am so sorry Jiyeon. I know that you did not want to see either of us anymore, but this must be resolved for the last time. Let me use this opportunity to make my terrible mistake up to you.'

She drowned in turmoil, her normally silky black hair knitted together in a messy braid and with dark circles beneath her twinkling eyes which made me assume the worse. Immediately confirming my logical suspicions, Aera started crying miserably while I speeded towards the baby box the female child was perched down in. 'Aera did not sleep at all last night, did she?'

Moving my sharp view nonchalantly from the box to the girl or rather called matured woman in front of me, the evident frown on her forehead got me lightly beaming. I took the plastic bag that I carried in both hands, pulling the plushie rabbit that I laid down near Aera. The baby's inheritable twinkling eyes sparked up even more, recognizing the baby pink toy as I locked my dark brown eyes with her mother. 'Bunny is her one and only companion nowadays. Aera does not close her eyes without hugging her precious toy.'

The intense staring contest between the two of us stayed longer than intended, Jiyeon's eyes forming streaks of water that she tried to wink away. 'Did I not tell that I never wanted to see you again? How dare you come here and...'

I poked the tip of my tongue on the inside of my right cheek, a sigh interrupting her ranting in one swift while I did not butch my eye contact. 'Jiyeon, I am not here to fight. What we need to do right now is to talk it all out. This is the only way that we can give our child a better life, the existence of love that comes from both the parents. Maybe I seem to be a little bit overexaggerated, but I can go to court and get an order to take my daughter away. Minhyun will be charged for that crime and that is last thing I would like to see happening. Because after all, he is the person who abandoned that child.'

Did I just dream it or did Jiyeon step closer to me? No, assuredly did not. The width between the woman and I calculated to a bare minimum of inches, gritting the demand through her teeth in anger. 'Listen to me very carefully. If you cannot forget Aera, that is not my problem. I will give my daughter so much love that she will surely forget you.'

My thick eyebrows raised in disbelieve, leaning on the rainbow-colored railing as I caressed Aera's soft cheek with the back of my right hand. 'Forget me? Jiyeon-ah, that so-called plan will be a failure for sure. You can give her all the motherly love in the world, yet a child needs a father in their life.'

The female child glanced up promptly in reaction, knowing my touch from out of thousands as she smiled blamelessly. Directly after I spoke, Jiyeon could not hold herself from scoffing. My hand took a rapid exit out of the box, harsh words floating in the air which carried the significance that she probably did not intend or believe herself either. 'She will get a father!'