Wen Junhui: Tell Me

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Veeral lived Princess Jennifer, who was renowned throughout the land for her unmatched beauty. However, she was trapped in a life she did not choose. Her father who was the King, had arranged for her to marry the Prince of a neighboring kingdom in order to strengthen the alliance between the two nations. 

But the Princess was in love with Junhui, a Commoner who lived beyond the castle walls. As the night of the wedding drew near, Jennifer sat in her chambers, waiting anxiously for Junhui to come and rescue her from the palace.

The breathtaking Princess as she was known colloquially, paced around inside her magnolious chamber with fidgeting slender fingers. Inside her beating heart, there was a small part of desperate hope that arose. The rapid walking stopped in front of a large mirror that was attached onto the wooden material of that closet. 

Jennifer looked herself in the eye, the lightest brown shade of orbs were right staring back while scanning her whole appearance in a blink. Even she could sometimes not believe her own sight, wearing a satin tea green nightgown that looked average to the delicacy she reflected. 

The milky white skin glowed increasingly, the shining moonlight of that particular night being an immensely helpful tool. She slid her thin fingers through the handle, opening the door of the closet to reveal a wooden frame that hold a sketch. And this creation was not like any other that may have been displayed before.

A face of a gracious man with a sharp jawline, slightly curved eyes that appeared kind of droopy and his moles that suited his skin like no flaw appeared in front of her eyesight. The knitted hood on his head covered half of his dark brown hair. Jennifer gazed at the aligned drawing she was holding with both hands, letting one go to cautiously touch the lines of the sketch as if she would ruin the work. 

Mournful sighs left her lips voluntarily, softly whispering her honest thoughts. 'Neither I am awake, nor am I sleepy. I am so lost now Wen Junhui, thinking about you hurts my heart even more. When will you come to free me from all this misery?'

Her desperate cry might have reached the outside corridors behind the palace's walls. The land was preparing a whole fest for the upcoming wedding as the Commoner walked through the night market. Half of his face was hidden behind a raven black scarf, the thin eyeliner curving his dark eyes in a rougher way. 

Wen Junhui was known for being a wholesome troublemaker throughout the Kingdom of Veeral, been caught in several thefts and hefty steals. The only heist that the Guards did not catch him for was that of the Princess, Junhui stole her heart the minute he encountered her during the Spring feast that occurred a season ago. 

They could not stop taking glances at each other, and when the Princess decided to take the matter in her own hands by going undercover to secretly meet up with him, Junhui would not let her go for even a dime. They managed to keep their outlawed relationship from the universe's sources, but that was not enough to keep the King from his own plans.

Junhui on the other hand had set his determent mind straight, going precisely into the tiger's den as he would prefer to describe it. His right hands reached into the ruby pouch that was attached onto his belt, grabbing a generous number of golden coins that he threw right up in the evening air. 

The expected outcome started, a large crowd of caitiffs running up to take their chances of becoming slightly wealthier. The Guards were obviously caught off their own purposes, reaching with all of power to put an end to the created mess.