𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE| trouble on xandar▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ARIA LEAPED out of a jewellery store, beaming widely at her success. She crosses the path and puts the silver earring in since it nearly appeared to be winking at her from her hand.

"Piece of cake." She mumbles.

She observes a Zen-Whoberi woman fighting a ravager in the distance that she immediately recognises as Gamora. Aria developed a loathing for anyone who had links to Thanos when her planet was destroyed. She had lost her mother, father, and brother. He caused her to lose her family. Even though she was a long way away, she could not help but notice that they were battling over a glowing orb.

Aria's eyes changed as the sun shifted, and she began running towards the chaos.

Little did she know that this would change her life.

Aria trips over Gamora on the way to her destination and falls. The young girl then races off while breathing loudly while holding the strange object. As her side strikes the ground, Gamora yells out in agony.
The fourteen-year-old girl collapses to the ground in sudden anguish in the middle of her back as the ravager picks up the ball.

"No." She sighs in annoyance.

Gamora ultimately catches up to the man who was trying to knife him as Rocket and Groot arrive, and Rocket tackles Gamora. Once more rising, Aria makes an effort to drag Peter away.

"Put him in the bag. Put him in the bag!"   Rocket gives Groot orders.

Then, perplexed, Groot makes an attempt to raise Gamora.

"No! Not her, him! Learn genders, man!"

Peter seizes the chance and departs with the orb while the three are distracted. Aria, on the other hand, wasn't, so she started after him.

The orb escapes from Peter's clutches and falls off a balcony as he sprints in front of Gamora, tripping the two. The orb is grabbed by Gamora as she jumps off the same balcony and races past the crowd. Aria follows Gamora after seeing the thing move once more and making an angry face as if she were out for blood.

Gamora falls after Gamora gets on top of him, but she rolls him around so he is now facing her.

"Fool. You should have learned." She chastises Peter. Aria examines the orb in the older woman's palm before snatching it back. 

"Thanks!" Gamora is shouted at as she quickly flees.

"I am not a learner. It's one of my problems.