𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

CHAPTER THREE| knowhere ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE GUARDS began to levitate, striking the group in confusion.

"You turned off the artificial gravity everywhere but in here." Gamora learns to speak to Rocket.

"Wicked." Aria mutters under her breath, watching the prisoners and guards float outside of the watchtower. Rocket then clicks another button, causing the top end of the watch tower to levitate and somehow calling over the same machines that were trying to explode Groot. He then pushes down a lever with all his body weight, causing the building to dive down.

"I told you I had a plan."

One of the guards landed on the window, causing the young girl to laugh as they busted through the exit. It bounced down the sides of the corridors, destroying itself more each time. Rocket then pushed a button, which shut the doors, concluding their journey.

"That was a pretty good plan." Peter tells the raccoon, clearly impressed. Peter then walks over to the already broken window, kicking it down first, allowing everyone else to walk through.

While everyone else got their clothes, Peter stood at the window looking for something.

"Yeah! There it is. Get my ship. It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner."

Gamora and Aria dug through the piles of clothes, desperately looking for their own.

"Aria." Gamora calls to the girl, who hums in response. "Here." She says she is placing her clothes in her hands.

"Thanks." She says this with a wide grin on her face. Aria desperately searches the pockets of her black leather jacket for the jewellery she stole, however long ago it was. She mumbles a soft "yes" in celebration once she finds it.

The girls make their way to meet up with the others, watching as Peter rummages through his clothes.

"The Orb's there. Let's go." Gamora urges.

"Wait, wait, wait."

"What?" Aria asks the man.

"That bastard didn't put it back."

"Put what back?" Gamora inquiries.

"Here." He passes a bag to Gamora. "Get them to the ship. I will be right back."

"How are you going to possibly—"

"Just keep the Milano close by. Go." He orders. Aria grabs Gamora's upper arm, dragging her in the opposite direction.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aria and Rocket both sat in the pilot seats; only Aria and Gamora had arrived minutes ago.

"Well, how's he going to get to us?" Rocket asks the two girls.

"He declined to share that information with us." Gamora tells the raccoon.