𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN| guardians of the galaxy▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ALL THE ships flood out of the ravager, ready for the plan. Rocket rode a separate one as part of his part of the plane, while the rest of the group rode the Milano.

"This is a terrible plan." Gamora admits pulling the lever beside her.

"Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to die among friends." Peter humbly looked at the scene before him.

"Holy shit, this is so cool!" Aria almost shouts as the group of Ravagers and themselves shoot Ronan's ship.

"Submerge!" The comm runs through the ship.

"Rocket, hurry!"

The group then shot open a makeshift entrance.

"Quill, Yondu, now!" Rocket calls: they all attempt to fly into it as they swerve between shots. In seconds, Yondu's ship was down.

"There are too many of them, Rocket! We'll never make it up there!

The group then begins to notice Nova Corps ships surrounding them.

"They got my dick message!" Peter announces it with a large grin on his face.

"You're what!" Aria asks in disbelief, but he ignores her, just revving the engine as they enter the makeshift entrance. At their crash landing, Drax begins to laugh as the group turns to face him, sending a confused look.

Just then, Peter turns the ship, shooting all of Ronan's soldiers.

"Jesus, Starshit!" Aria let out a breathy laugh, surprising them still alive. Gamora then turns to look at him.

"We're just like Kevin Bacon."

"Who?" Aria queries, looking between the duo.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The group exits the ship to be welcomed with a dark aroma. Each member of the group held a blaster in their hands, prepared for any other soldiers.

"I can barely see," Drax complains.

Aria turns around as light meets darkness, witnessing little light specs coming from Groot's hand.

"When did you learn to do that?" Drax watched as the plant watched as they flew around.

"Pretty sure the answer is "I am Groot." Peter jokes, looking towards the plant.