𝐒𝐈𝐗

CHAPTER SIX| the plan▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ARIA STOOD in the corner, arms crossing over her chest, while Rocket and Peter bickered back and forth.

"You call that figured out?" Rocket challenged him by looking at the human furiously. "We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless."

"Oh, you wanna talk about senseless?" Peter is staring at the group, but mainly at Rocket. "How about trying to save us by blowing us up?"

"We were only going to blow you up if they didn't turn you over! Don't blame me; it was the kids idea." Rocket shouts, equally annoyed. Aria rolled her eyes at this.

"Thanks for ratting me out, Rocket." Aria mumbles, changing her posture. All eyes in the room were glued to her until Peter continued his sentence.

"And how on earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?"

"We didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan. This is what we get for acting altruistically."

"Rocket, stop using big words; you're confusing me." Aria complains with a groan while he turns to face Groot.

"I am Groot."

"They are ungrateful." Rocket complains, looking to the floor.

"What's important now is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar." Gamora finally speaks up.

"So we can give the Stone to Yondu, who's just gonna sell it to somebody even worse?" The racoon smarts the woman.

"We'll figure that part out later." Peter reassures the group.

"We have to stop Ronan." Aria's eyes met Gamora's as she said this.

"How?" Rocket asks, mentally rolling his eyes at the group's stupidity.

"I have a plan."

"You've got a plan?"

"Yes." Peter confirms, nodding his head as Aria snorts in disbelief.

"First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan."

"No, I'm not. People say that all the time. It's not that unique of a thing to say."

"Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan."

"I have part of a plan!"