𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWO| the escape▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ARIA HAD BEEN sleeping peacefully, to her own surprise, despite sleeping in an unsanitary prison. The girl hated the humid atmosphere and how much it reminded her of that day. Screams echoed through the room, immediately shaking the girl awake.

She looked opposite her, where Gamora had laid hours prior, and squinted at it, realising it was empty.

"Take her down to the showers. It'll be easier to clean up the blood down there." Aria overheard from outside of her cell. The brunette got up out of her bed and poked her head around the corner, following the grunts and screams as they got closer. Aria wipes the sleep from her eyes, realising who was also in front of her.

"Quill?" She whispers as he turns around to face her, shushing her.

The creatures pin up the woman against a wall, keeping their eyes glued on her.
"Gamora, consider this a death sentence for your crimes against the galaxy."

"You dare?" Drax the destroyer grabs the attention of the group, causing their faces to become controlled with fear. Both Aria and Peter felt their breaths hitch while looking at the man.

"You know who I am, yes?" He intimidates the woman.

"You're Drax." One of the prisoners spoke up, looking up at the man. "The Destroyer."

Peter creeps forward at the interaction, and Aria hears Rocket come behind her.
"Quill!" They both whispered, scolding the man.

"And you know why they call me this." Drax asks the group to walk closer to them.

"You slayed dozens of Ronan's minions." The prisoner speaks up again, his voice trembling with fear.

"Ronan murdered my wife, Ovette, and my daughter, Camaria. He slaughtered them where they stood. And he laughed!" He speaks, looking Gamora dead in the eye, but Hamora displays no emotion.

"Quill." Rocket whispered again.

"Her life is not yours to take. He killed my family. I shall kill one of his men in return."
Thanos and his minions had wiped out Aria's entire planet, but was she going to blame Gamora for that? Of course not.

"Of course, Drax. Here, I..." The prisoner stumbles over his words before passing the weapon over to him. At the sudden gesture, Gamora punches one of the prisoners holding her in their face and kicks the other, taking their weapon. She faced Drax and the prisoner, who just handed the knife over to Drax, holding the knife in front of their throats.