𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

CHAPTER TWELVE| ego's planet▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"HOLY SHIT!" Aria's voice chorused through the ship as they approached Ego's planet. Peter's eyes quickly guided over to Aria at her wording.

"Aria." He scolds, rubbing his temples. His father watched him as he did this, as did Xenos. Ego looked at the father-daughter relationship between the duo and wondered if he could use that to his own advantage, while Xenos admired the change Aria had experienced for almost the thousandth time that day.

The younger duo watched out the window as the ship came to land, pointing at all the peculiar flowers that caught their eyes. Then Xenos was suddenly familiarised with Aria's love for flowers, drawing them something he'd never forgotten about her.

"Look at that pink one!" Aria points at the mountain opposite them as Xenos looks the other way, pointing at the pond weed, which shocked him ever so slightly. "I prefer that one." He mumbles softly as a gasp echos through the ship.

"You prefer pond weed?" She asks him, brows furrowed. He looks at her, tilting his head.

"Yeah, I've never seen them before." He replies, shrugging his shoulders shyly before facing the window again, watching as the water from the waterfall splashed onto the river, carrying itself through the entire planet.

"Kids!" Peter called, gesturing for them to go onto the platform everyone else was standing on. Ego stood at the front of the group, stretching his arms out as the platform moved through the atmosphere.

"Welcome, everyone, to my world." Ego welcomes them with a friendly grin on his face.

"Wow. You have your own planet?" Peter questions his father, scoffing playfully in response. "Come on. No larger than your Earth's Moon."

"Humility. I like it. I, too, am extraordinarily humble." Drax confesses holding onto his belt until a large bubble comes his way. Curiosity then wins the battle as he pops it, letting out a laugh as it changes into multiples.

"So wickedly cool." Xenos mumbles, fidgeting with his sleeves.

"That it is, Xenos. That it is." Ego agrees with the younger boy, nodding his head proudly at his own creation.

The group is then transported to a castle-looking building made of teal and golden stone, and they approach it admiring its beauty.

"You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?" Gamora asks, already catching onto his slightly abnormal behaviour.