6 | in your dreams

I wonder around the room full of people dancing, drinking, making out etc. Yet I still can't find anyone I know. That's until I bump into someone, the infamous Harry Potter to be exact.

I feel as if I should like give him my most sincerest apologies for bumping into a celebrity like him, but then I realise that that's just weird and extra, since he's only a teenager like me.

"My bad." I say to him.

"Oh, you're the new girl right? Camila Dobrev is it?"

I'm shocked he doesn't care about my surname.

"That's me!" I smile. "You must be the famous Harry Potter."

He scratches the back of his neck.

"You could say that." He chuckles, and a curly haired girl and ginger head boy approach us.

Must be Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. I've heard a lot about them.

"Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. Nice to meet you." She smiles, holding out her hand which I shake. Very formal, but cute.

"I'm Ron Weasley."

"Hi! I'm Camila." I reply with a smile. "I met your brother George before Ron, I mistook him for you aha."

"Oh you met George?" He asks.

"Yes I did. He's very sweet." I shrug and I notice the three of them looking down for a second, gone all quiet.

"What's wrong?"

"About George-"

"Hey Camila!" I hear his voice appear suddenly. "Come dance with me!" George asks, and I wave at the trio before leaving with George to the dance floor.

I wonder what Ron was going to tell me.

George and I dance to the music, the flashing lights shining in our faces as we laugh and sing to the music.

"Wow, usually it'd take at least two shots of fire whiskey for a girl to dance with me like this." He tells me.

"What? No way. You're a brilliant dancer." I say and he busts a funny looking move, making me laugh. "That explains it."

"Hey!" He nudges me, and we continue our fit of laughter, dancing and singing.

Suddenly, behind George across the room, I catch sight of someone leaning against the wall in the shadows, their eyes on me. I ignore it for a second, but take a better glance, only to realise it's Riddle, taking a sip from his cup with a deadly gaze.

I only take notice of his outfit now, as I couldn't during our meeting at the bottom of the staircase. He wears a black long sleeve button up shirt, however the top couple of buttons were undone, making his silver chain visible. His hair's messy curls shadow his face slightly, but his dark yet somehow glimmering eyes seem to pierce me still.

He looks... dangerous.

Which is what is to be expected. All the more reason to stay away from him. I almost get nervous, at the long eye contact he holds with me from across the room, but thankfully, but not so thankfully, it's broken by an annoying blonde boy.

Draco. He approaches both me and George, and George pulls a disgusted face.

"I'm going to get some alcohol. I'll be back in a second Camila." He says with a smile.

"Wait-"

But above the loud music, he didn't hear me, leaving me stranded with Malfoy.

"What do you want?" I ask him.