30 | two can play that game

"You're mind is a fun place to discover Camila." He chuckles a little, and I groan in annoyance.

"What's in my mind is private. You can't just go looking in there when you please!"

"Oh but I can... especially when those thoughts involve me princess."

"God! You're so annoying!"

"Yet you still want me to fuck you." He smirks and I look at him in shock, speechless. "Lost for words love?"

"You're definitely sleeping on the floor now." I scoff, and throw a pillow and blanket on the floor for him, before tucking myself into bed, and turning my back towards him. He really knows how to get to me. If I look at him any longer, I know I'll give in for that pretty face of his.

"Fucks sake." He mutters to himself and I hear some shuffling as he actually lays on the floor on the other side of the bed.

We both lay there in silence for a few minutes, and I know I'm not going to fall asleep at this rate. My mind won't stop flooding with thoughts, thoughts of him who's only a few metres away from me. I could have him, right now, in my bed... But who knows what that'll lead to.

Suddenly, as I'm laying there, the thoughts in my mind instantly turn into something quite extreme, flashes of images of me and him - naked - in bed-

Oh my god.

His hands roam my body, as he kisses every inch of my bare skin, the sensations becoming so overwhelming my head begins to spin.

"I know you want it beautiful."

"Mattheo!" I exclaim, getting up fro my bed and crawling over to the other side to see him laying on the floor with a fat smirk on his face. "Don't do that to me!"

"Let me sleep next to you then."

"You can't just put your little fantasies into my head too!"

"Oh darling, we both know your fantasies are a lot worse."

"Stop it."

"Be a good girl and let me into your bed and it'll be over." He persists and I roll my eyes and I don't say a word, still trying to catch my breath and slow down my heartbeat from that steamy daydream. I lay back into bed and I watch him get up and throw his pillow next to me. "You didn't say no." He shrugs, and tucks himself in.

He folds his arms behind his head, facing upwards as he stares at the ceiling. I can't help but gaze at his pretty side profile, my heart racing again as I really deep the fact that he's in my bed now, only inches away from me. He's been in my bed before, but this time it feels so much different.

I turn the other way and try to ignore the fact that he's right next to me. There's moments of silence again, and all I can hear is his heavy breathing beside me, turning me on even more. I can't even explain it.

I feel him shuffle and then bring his hand to my waist, holding me closer to him. My stomach flips, and he swiftly pulls me towards him with so much ease. I feel his body against mine, and because I'm slightly lower than him, he rests his chin on top of my head, and stretches his arm out onto my pillow.

His other hand resting on my waist slips under my hoodie, gliding against my bare stomach, and I let out a little gasp. My eyes meet his hand stretched out onto my pillow and I take hold of it, as his other roams my torso under my hoodie.

"Mattheo-"

"Yes my love?" His voice is soft and gentle, calming me but also making me feel some type of way.

"Don't stop."

I can almost hear the smirk on his face but I don't care anymore. I know I can't resist this boy any longer. I press my body even closer into his, fitting so perfectly next to him. I feel his hard on against me, and my breathing gets heavier. My grip on his hand gets tighter, as his hand glides over my whole body.

He caresses my boobs, before going down, teasing me as he glides over my inner thighs going up and down. I feel myself getting wet already, all the tension building up inside of me. He grips my pussy and strokes it through my shorts and I let out a gasp, getting more annoyed because I know he's just messing with me right now.

I immediately turn to face him and hover above him, titling my head in question. "Why are you teasing me so much Mattheo?"

"You know I love to." He grins.

"Two can play that game."

I straddle him, making sure I'm directly sat on his dick before I move my hips slightly, grinding against him. I keep going, and he tilts his head back, his breathing growing heavier. I lean forward and start to kiss his neck, my hands gripped onto his hair.

Before I know it, he flips me over and he's on top of me, and he does the same. His lips plant sloppy kisses all over the skin on my neck, sending sensations straight through me. Both of his hands are under my hoodie now, as he squeezes my tits.

I push him off for a second and sit up, before stripping my hoodie off of me. His eyes widen a little as he gazes of my body, and my black laced bra. He swiftly pushes me back down aggressively, and I grip onto his curls as his kisses trail further and further down my body.

He slips my shorts off, leaving my matching black laced lingerie. He looks up at me and says, "God, you're so stunning."