11 | a weird fuzzy feeling

The weather is lovely outside, quite perfect and odd for a day in September. With my arms still linked with both Enzo's and Theo's, the three of us stroll our way towards the Black Lake. I see Riddle in the distance behind a tree, but can't see quite clearly what's going on.

"This is where we leave you angel." Theo says and I take a deep breath.

"Don't tell him I said this. But I'm nervous."

Enzo puts his arm around me and pulls me in for a side hug.

"Aw don't be angel you'll be fine." He says and Theo nudges him.

"Pick your own nickname stupid."

"Right I'm off. Wish me luck." I say, leaving them as I head towards the tree sat next to the glimmering lake. It's a perfect view.

As I get closer, I walk around the tree to find Mattheo sat down on a picnic blanket, with all sorts of food like fruits and sandwiches and drinks laid out. He looks up at me and stands up immediately. His eyes wander my body and back up to my face, a smile forming on his.

I take notice of his outfit, a short sleeved white t-shirt with grey joggers. His small silver chain is visible, as well as his rings.

He takes a step towards me and holds out his hand. I roll my eyes and take it, making him laugh.

"M'lady."

"Wow what a gent." I laugh and he takes me to sit down next to him against the tree which the blanket sits beside.

"So..." he says, turning to look at me, and it's only until now I realise how close we are, as his eyes gaze into mine.

"You've out done yourself Riddle." I smile, taking a strawberry. "This is amazing."

"I do try my best, only for my girlfriend." I scrunch my nose and he copies me, making me laugh.

"The view is beautiful." I say, relaxing my shoulders as I look out onto the lake.

"It really is." He says quietly and I turn to look at him and his eyes are locked on me.

"What?"

"I like your hair." He tells me.

"No one's watching you don't have to be so romantical." I laugh it off.

"I meant what I said." He shrugs, taking a grape and throwing it in the air, only to effortlessly catch it in his mouth.

He stretches his legs out and leans back, using his elbows for support, his perfect body just there before me.

Wait what.

"So, what are you thinking about our first date babe?" He asks me and I shove him.

"Oh god, don't." I cover my face as I cringe. "The food and view and setting is honestly a ten ten. The company's alright too I guess."

"Wow. Im flattered, honestly." He holds his hand against his heart.

"As you should be."

Suddenly, he reaches over to me and pulls me by the waist, turning me towards him, our face and body centimetres apart. I'm almost fully on top of him, as I look down into his eyes.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, and his hand remains holding my waist.

"Kiss my forehead." He tells me and I almost burst out laughing.

"You what?"

"You won't kiss my lips so kiss my forehead. Right now." He looks deadly serious so I lean in even closer and plant a soft peck on his forehead, and pull back, realising my hand was holding his face as I did so.