19 | first aid kit

Once Mattheo and I reach the common room, we find it empty and quiet, so we sneak our way into his dorm, hoping the prefects don't notice us out of lesson.

When he opens the door, we step in and I take a moment to let it all in. Just as I expected. His decor screams Mattheo Riddle. All of it is mostly black or a dark grey, and the scent of his room is so manly.

I like it.

"Sit down." I tell him, and he raises his eye brows. "Now Mattheo."

"Wow, so assertive."

"Let's not start." I roll my eyes and he laughs a little before taking a seat on the edge of his bed. "I'm still pissed at you by the way."

I stand in between his legs and take a closer look at the injuries on his face.

"Of course you are." He says, but straight after he seethes in pain as his hand clutches his abdomen.

"Mattheo?"

"Yes love?"

"Take of your shirt." I say seriously, looking at him concerned.

My heart begins to beat faster, frightened to see the severity of the injuries on his body too. His face is already so bad.

My expectations are met, as I watch him take off his shirt effortlessly, leaving his toned body in front of me, but as well as that... bruises all across him.

I gasp. "Who the fuck did this to you!?"

"It's okay, it'll heal." He takes hold of my hand.

"Mattheo, be so serious with me right now." He looks down and starts fidgeting with his rings.

I crouch down to the floor and look up to him, holding onto his knees for support. I look into his eyes, my brows furrowed as I scan his face.

"Please." I whisper. "Please don't lie to me."

He takes a breath and runs his hand through his hair. "It was just some pathetic wizards. I'm Voldemort's son, not the most favourite amongst all."

I hold his face with one of my hands. "You're my favourite."

He pauses for a moment and a smile appears on his face. "Am I now, princess?"

"Call me princess again and I'll change my mind."

He laughs.

"I can't believe they did this to you."

"Camila, if only you could've seen what I did to them. This is nothing." He chuckles.

I stand up. "This isn't nothing." I hold his face with both my hands and look down at his pretty pretty face. "But why haven't you used your wand to heal yourself already?"

"I..."

There's a moment of silence.

"I tried."

"What do you mean you tried?" I instantly take out my wand and cast a healing spell over his face and body, I wait a second, and nothing happens. "Mattheo..."

"I told you."

"Why isn't it working?"

"They must've been some very powerful wizards."

"I'll be back." I quickly exit his dorm and rush to mine, grab what I need and then rush straight back to his, without getting caught thankfully.

"Where did you go?" He asks confused, now laying down on his bed.

"To get this." I hold up my trusty first aid box.

"The fuck is that?"

"It's a first aid box. From the muggle world."

"Uhm, no. You're not using that on me."

"Oh, come on." I roll my eyes.

"If magic won't fix me, that won't either." He says as I begin taking out the ice pack and anti-bacterial wipes.

"Sit up for me." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Nah, I'm alright."

"Stop being such a baby." I scoff. He leaves me with no choice but to straddle him.

As I'm sitting on top of him, his eyes widen.

"Okay, you can use the first aid thing on me." He says obediently, his hands holding onto the side of my thighs.

"Thank you."

I take the anti-bacterial wipe and take a breath. "This will sting." I say, getting trauma from primary school, when the teacher would use this wipe over a bleeding knee after falling down in the playground.

Pain.

"No it won't." I dab the wipe over the cut across his cheekbone and he instantly scrunches his eyes in pain, making me laugh.

"I did warn you."

After putting a plaster on his face, I take the ice pack and budge back slightly, to gain easier access to his abdomen, where there's bruises scattered everywhere. He lets out a breath and I look at him.

"You okay?"

"Mhm."

That's when I feel something underneath me, but I keep that to myself as a small smile forms on my face.

"You're cute."

"You're cuter." He lifts his face up slightly to look up at me as I sit on top of him, his brunette curls shadowing his eyes, and his biceps tensing as he holds himself up slightly with his elbows.

I stop what I'm doing for a second, and look into his eyes. He smirks and I continue doing my job. I take the ice pack and cast a spell, and it immediately turns ice cold.

"Right, this is obviously cold so brace yourself." I warn him, and I begin to press it gently against his bruises on his stomach.

He gasps at the sudden coldness on his skin, his hips lifting underneath me slightly, taking me by surprise too.

I notice his breathing starts to get heavier, and he tilts his head all the way back, and I don't know why... but I'm instantly turned on.

"Camila what are you doing to me?" He asks whilst breathing very much heavily.

"It's called an ice pack. It's to calm down your bruises. Don't worry." I laugh a little.

"No, not that." He says and I look at him confused. "You're moving around too much."

I look down and that's when I realise. "You want me to get off?"

His hands instantly reach for my hips. "Don't you dare."

"I'll try my best not to move too much." I tell him, and slowly adjust myself forward to reach for another ice pack, which is in the first aid kit a bit further down the bed.

I lean forward, and Mattheo's view is interrupted by my whole body trying to reach for it. Once I've got it, I adjust myself backwards and Mattheo let's out a breath.

"You should take your top off too. See if you've got any injuries you're hiding from me." He grins and I roll my eyes.

"You wish Riddle. We both know if I do that then this," I wave my hand pointing at him and me. "Is gonna go so left."

"Even with it on it seems like it's going that way already." He raises his brows and I look at him seriously. He raises his hands in surrender. "My bad, my bad."

"Just keep these ice packs on you." I tell him, getting off of him. "I need to change my clothes."

"Fucks sake. Can't I watch?" He groans.

"No you creep."

"A creep only for you." He sighs and I laugh a little.

"Strange boy."