21 | distractions

Since Malfoy decided not to sit beside me, I'm left alone on the back row, with no one to sit next to and chat with during this boring lesson, and more boring lessons to come.

The class slowly begins to hush, as the professor enters the room. He begins scribbling stuff on the blackboard, the sound of the squeaking chalk filling up the now silent room.

I take a breath and rest my head on the desk. But my attention is immediately caught after I hear the sound of someone getting out of their seat. I look up to find Riddle standing up and walking towards... me?

"Mr Riddle, sit down." The Professor sighs.

"I'm just sitting with my girlfriend if that's alright with you Professor." Mattheo says, with a little smirk across his face.

The Professor rolls his eyes and waves his hand, and turns back around to continue scribbling on the blackboard. I watch in confusion as he takes a seat beside me, not saying a word, but putting his arm around the back of my seat.

That's when I realise everyone, and I mean everyone is staring. The tension in the room was already so high due to the only students in here being from the Gryffindor house and Slytherin house, with the big match coming up in the evening. So this little act of 'romance' or whatever Mattheo is trying to do here, has just created a big scene for people to gossip about.

I really cannot be assed. He's just doing it for the viewership for real.

"What are you doing?" I turn to whisper into his ear, but all he does is lean back, and adjusts himself in his seat, shifting his hips slightly as his legs spread a bit wider. I notice that they don't really fit so well under the desks.

I continue to observe him beside me and he rolls his tongue across his cheek. "So are you going to carry on eye fucking me or what?"

He tilts his head slightly.

"Don't joke with me right now." I scoff. "You've been off with me all day."

He gives me a straight statement: "You're not going to the muggle world."

"Why, what's so bad about it? I live there, Mattheo."

"HUSH children." The professor says, earning some giggles from students, after he calls us children, eventhough most of us are either seventeen or eighteen.

"It's dangerous." He whispers.

"I'm going whether you like it or not."

He removes his arm from around me, and instantly grips my upper thigh, taking me by surprise and sending a wave of butterflies throughout my body. My legs are bare under my skirt, leaving my skin exposed.

"I said, you're not going." He whispers in a low, deep voice, his grip on my thigh getting a little tighter and moving slowly up my leg.

I look down at his veiny hands, noticing his silver rings once again. I take a small deep breath.

"Mattheo-"

He turns to look at me. "Yes princess?"

I place my hand above his, and slowly move it further up my thigh. "You seem to know a lot about the muggle world, for a wizard."

"Mhm? Do I?" His voice remains low, as he follows my guide to my inner thigh.

He moves his hand away from my leg, and instead wraps his arm around me again, but this time around my lower back. He pulls me towards him until my body is touching beside his.

His hand now has easier access, as it rests on the inner thigh of my other leg. I place my hand over his again, and guide him slowly upwards, and his fingers make contact with my underwear.

I hold my breath, as he begins to stroke my whole pussy with two fingers, slowly, with slight pressure. I feel every stroke as it glides across my clit through my knickers, and I let out a little breath.

"Quieten down sweetheart, don't want your little moans to be heard by the whole class." He whispers lowly into my ear.

The class becomes chatty as the professor sets an assignment for us to do in our notebooks. He sits on his spinning chair, sipping tea and reading a book, whilst the students get busy.

I shakily pick up my pen, and Mattheo continues with what he was doing. I take a deep breath. I place my notebook in my lap, so it covers his hand slightly, and attempt to write the date and title.

I notice Mattheo watching in amusement as I begin to write, my hand all shaky and my letters coming out all wobbly.

He laughs under his breath a little and I look at him with my brows furrowed. With his fingers still going, my craving for him to slip his fingers under my knickers grows, as I become even more wet.

"Mattheo-"

"Carry on writing love." He smirks and I rest my head on his shoulder, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. His rich cologne scent immediately hits my senses.

I hide my face because I've gone red, and I can't contain any sounds coming out of my mouth.

"You want me to put them in?" He whispers quietly into my ear.

"I can't take it right now." I let out with a deep breath.

"You're right. Don't want you a moaning mess in the middle of our potions class." He chuckles slightly and stops moving his fingers.

He fixes my skirt and rests his hand on my thigh and I let out a shaky sigh.

"Fuckin hell Riddle." I say and he smirks.

"You've been wanting that for ages I can tell." He raises his brows.

"I'm denying that completely." I shake my head.

"You moved my hand though." He shrugs. "Says a lot."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes with a smile, and move his hand off my thigh. "I need to concentrate."

"You concentrate darling. Don't let me distract you." He grins and I whack his hand.

"Not funny." I scrunch my face at him.

"You tease me, I tease you." He says and my mind flashes back to last night when I used the first aid kid on him.

"Right. So it's revenge in a way."

"Something like that... or maybe I just really wanted to do it anyway." He states and I pick up my pen and turn back to my assignment.

"Still mad at you by the way."

"You always are."