chapter 2

Cody's POV
We were walking through no man's land and we were still in wolf form. I think we need to shift because this can't be healthy for our pups. "Chase we need to find somewhere to rest and regain strength," I said to him through the mind link we shared. "Yes Cody we've been walking all day, " he said back. We walked for another thirty minutes before stopping at a large cave.

"I'll go hunt," Chase said through the mind link and then he was gone. I walked into the cave which would probably be our new home for a while because I don't want to move when I have pups that need to be protected. I set about finding comfortable materials for us to sleep on, I found large quantities of dry soft moss. I also gathered sticks for a fire.

Not too long after I had set up everything chase came back with two medium-sized deer. "Hey Cody did you do all this," Chase asked. I nodded my big wolf head and he grinned. I turned to chase and asked "why did you get so much food". " because we have pups to feed remember speaking of we shouldn't stay in wolf form anymore until the birth," Chase said. With that, we shifted and cooked the deer and ate it. We decided that we would stay here until a week after the pups were born. After we ate we went to sleep and that was the start of being a rouge

4 months later
My water had just broke, so had Chase's. I lay there and my body shifted to my wolf involuntarily and my wolf just seemed to take over. Not before long and a lot of pain all of the babies were born. I had triplets and chase had triplets, while I had two girls and a boy chase had two boys and a girl. I named my triplets Rosa angle Firestone, Robin Victoria Firestone and for my son, I name him Rex Thomas Firestone. Chase named his sons Michael Lee Firestone, Max Author Firestone and his daughter Miya Louise Firestone. We were all happy since they were born in wolf form. Which means that they will be able to walk in a week, which is when we plan on moving.

I moved all my pups so we were next to chase and it was like a nursery, they all seemed to enjoy the company as well. Chase looked exhausted after giving birth to, two boys while I only had one. It must be more difficult to have boys. I offered that I go hunt while chase stays in the cave with the pups. He agrees to see that there's no point in arguing over this he was too tired. I was already in my wolf form so I walked out of the cave and stretched out my legs, we had trained and had gotten as fast and strong as alpha's because we would have been but our wolves were suppressed therefore we became omegas and processed the ability to become pregnant and will stay that way. We kept pushing even when we were pregnant meaning all our pups were bound to be healthy.

I took off in the forest surrounding the cave we have used for the past four months. I went and tracked down a herd of deer. I stalked towards the deer, I captured four and carried them back to the cave making sure I cover every scent that o left. As I got back to the cave I saw the cutest thing, all the pups were in a huddle next to chase who was drifting off but when the smell of meat hit him he was up in no time. We ate the deer flesh and got situated next to the pups and went to rest.

The week that followed the birth was eventful, to say the least, the pups had learned to walk and we could see their emotions through the link that we shared. We grabbed the bags of clothes we had and called the pups over to us and set off away from here before the neighbouring pack gets suspicious, they had already sent out one search party but luckily they didn't come in the cave.

We walked for two hours before we stopped at a lake for a rest but so did a herd springbuck. Chase caught two while I caught the other two. The pups aren't old enough for meat so they were suckling as soon as we sat down.

Chase's POV
We were at a lake eating springbuck when something hit my nose it was of rouge wolves so I mind linked Cody and told him to get moving. We were moving fast pace but had to make sure we didn't lose the pups. We were nearly at a pack border when I was tackled by a brown wolf and Cody a black one. I growled and it held so much power he got off of me, leaving me time to escape he looked shocked but quickly recovered himself. I growled once again they step back. I shifted to human form then yelled "SHIFT" they all bowed and did as I ordered. It surprised me to see that most of them were the same age as Cody and myself. There were five of them but the ring leader had a glint in his eye.

He launched himself at me, I caught him snapping his neck which caught me by surprise. I knew I had alpha strength and speed I just didn't tap into it that often. The younger rouges look shocked and scared. They submitted to me as Cody came out with the pups. They looked up shocked again but Cody growled and they put their heads down. "Why did you attack my brother his pups and me and my pups," I asked authority leaking in my voice. "We were following that wolf who took us away from our pack, he said that he smelt females in heat and he wanted a piece of it, but when he saw how you were male and had pups. He decided to try and hunt you down to make you his, we followed for fear of punishment" said what looked to be the eldest male.

"I want all your names now" I ordered. "Well sirs my name is Ronnie Smith and I'm 20 years old," said the oldest male he had green eyes and black hair. "My name is Alex Adams and I am 19 years old sirs" the younger male who had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. "My name Siana Blake and I'm 18 years old sirs," said the eldest female who had red curly hair and dark green eyes. "And lastly my name is Jolene Anderson and I'm 17 years old sirs," said the youngest who had brown hair and blue eyes. "Thank you for your cooperation, my name is Chase Firestone and these are my pups Michael Firestone, Max Firestone and Miya Firestone," I said pointing to each of my pups. "My name is Cody Firestone and these are my pups Rosa Firestone, Robin Firestone and Rex Firestone," Cody Said motioning to his pups. "I have to ask a question," Jolene asked. I nodded. "Are you Alpha's and were you both the one who was pregnant with these pups?" she asked.

We told them our whole storey about our pack and how we got pregnant and how we were, in fact, the alpha's who were forced into the role of an omega. They were on the verge of tears in their eyes. We decided to create a pack were me and chase would both be the alpha and we went out to search for unclaimed wolf territory. We all transformed, me and Cody were identical grey and tan wolves, our pups will in wolf form not get their true colour until they turned three and turned human for the first time so had various shades of colours in their fur. Ronnie is a black wolf and Alex is a dirty blonde wolf while Siana is a red wolf Jolene is brown. We became a pack and shared a link through our minds.

We went walking but we decided it better to run so we each picked a pup up by the scruff and ran until there was no scent of another werewolf pack close by. We found an old abandoned mansion that was in really good shape and claimed it as ours and set about putting border around the lands that we claimed, we could go into town tomorrow and find jobs and fix up the mansion for know we found keys under the carpet and walked in and went to bedrooms to get some sleep a lot has happened and what would make it better would be for us to find our mate, me and Cody together.