Chapter 13

4 years old
Cody's POV
I am seething with anger, but am trying to remain calm so I don't wake up May because she is probably going to be petrified when she wakes up. We are all still in our animal forms so I reluctantly leave the warm circle to go and transform and to put clothes out for everyone. The pups wake up and put clothes on then sit on the floor while I wake Leon and Chase up who get ready without any fuss and sit with the pups while May wakes up. When she woke up she started snarling but I changed by eyes to gold and showed her we were no threat and she soon calmed down and started cleaning her pups. "Could you shift we have a lot to discuss before school starts in two hours?" I said. She nodded and stepped away from her pups and picked the clothes I put out for her up of the floor and shifted and got dressed.

"What do you want to discuss my Alpha," she said in fear as she crouched next to her pups and hatchling in a defensive manner. "First off we're not going to harm your pups so relax," I said. "Okay," she said and sat down and relaxed enough that she didn't see us as a threat. "Leon could you and Chase take the pups downstairs to have breakfast and give us time to talk," I said to Leon, he nodded and led all of the pups downstairs including Mays siblings. "So May how do you feel," I asked. "I feel exhausted and scared, but with you here I feel safe and I don't have any residual fear of you," she said. "So is it okay if I ask some questions about your family life" I replied. "Yes," she said but started trembling, no doubt memories coming back to haunt her. "The first question I want to ask is what was your mother's name and when did her and your father meet," I said growling when I mentioned her father. "They met fourteen years ago and her name was May Blue and I got named after my mother" she replied looking at her pups and hatchling.

"How long has the abuse been going on?" I asked. "He was fine at first and then he started lashing out, it was verbal first and then it got rough he started to slap and punch, but then he started to hire three or four guys at a time to violate me while he watched and forced by siblings to watch" she cried with tears selling in her eyes. I then shuffled over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while she cried on my shoulder. "How many people have violated you and do you know their names"I said "It's around the same five people but you killed him, I know them by face and not by name" she replied, and that got me thinking and then I decided that's what I'll do. " one last question okay, what are you brother and sisters called" I asked. "My brother is called Evan Blue and he's four, my youngest sister is called Jana Blue and she's eight, the middle sisters are twins called Kate Blue and Chloe Blue and they are eleven" she recited. "Have you thought of names for your pups yet" I inquired. "Yeah I have, the little female hybrid is called April Blue, and her hatchling brother is called June Blue and her wolf brother is called August Blue," she said adoringly towards her pups and hatchling. "Those a beautiful names for beautiful children" I replied.

When we had finished talking I asked her to sit in the living room while I gathered potential father's of the kids May had. All unmated male wolves and dragons to the living room now I said in my Alpha tone through the mind link and waited for people to turn up. I sat on the chair with May and her pups as unmated males started to trickle in, but on the last group of males, May began to shake in fear and growl in anger so I held her hand and reminded her that her pups and hatchling were on her legs. I waited for conversations to start so I could get an idea who people were. The group near the door then spotted May and then started saying things like, it's about time she popped now we won't have to go easy on her said a wolf and the other wolf and two dragons nodded in agreement, and that's all I had to hear. "Stand at the front and stop talking," I said and they stood in lines and I dismissed them a group at a time so only those males were left.

"My office now," I said to them as I helped May carry her pups up to the office and they followed us. Chase, Leon will you come up to our office and leave the pups with coral. I said through our mind link. Once Chase, Leon May, her pups and myself and our guests were all presents I gave May her pups and told her to sit down on the other end of the desk while me, Chase and Leon stood in front of us. "What's this all about alpha's and why is she here," said one of the wolves who I believed was Cameron Dryden.
"Watch your tone boy, I am your Alpha" I snarled baring my extended canines at him. I whimpered and showed his neck as a sign of submission but, I was too outraged and ready to lunge but, Leon laced his hand with mine which caused me to calm down a fraction.

"My apologies Alpha I mean no disrespect but what are we doing here and why is May here with children," said Cameron. I snarled again but was able to control it and recompose myself before speaking. "You are here because I have reason to believe that one of you is the father of Mays pups and hatchling and took part in the horrible crimes her father did" I growled out through gritted teeth. "I have already despatched Jamie Taylor and Mays father Joel with a single bite each so do not cross me. You will have a DNA test done to figure out the father and he will take responsibility for Mays pups until her mate appears, the other three of you will have three choices, prison, death or banishment" I continued while trying to fight the urge to shift and rip them apart bit by bit. "You don't agree with him do you, Lord Leon," said one of the dragons. "You will respect my mate because if you don't you are disrespecting me, so you will obey his wishes if not I will end you myself without hesitation" Leon roared. The dragon shifters kneeled to their king and allowed their fate.

In the next hour, we had the DNA deciphered and were waiting for the results from Doctor Sims who is analysing the pups DNA and comparing it with the four males. I sent Chase and Leon with our pups to school while I sorted this out. I was busy helping May and her pups when the doctor came out and walked over to us. "Alpha I know who the father is if all of you will follow me to somewhere private," she said, pointing from me and May and her pups to the four males that were with us. Once all of us were inside the room the doctor started speaking "Alpha the father is a dragon shifter named Jack Lucy" she said and I have seen the dragon shifter who disrespected me pale dramatically. "Thank you Doctor Sims you are no longer needed," I said and then she gathered her things and left without another word leaving us to our business.

"So May what will befall the other unlucky males," I asked so she had the final decision to what happens to them. "I want all of them including the father to be trialled by the high ranking wolves including my three Alpha's and three Beta's, I want them to fight for their lives and if they live they can be chased out the territory with their tales between their legs" she growled eyes glowing purple. "As you wish this will come when my mates get back from school in the meantime they will be kept in the dungeons" I replied and then called guards to take them to the dungeons. The hours before my mates got him I told the pack about the males and what will be done to them I also told their families about what they did. Jacks family are going to help with Mays pups funding and have nothing to say to their eldest son other than why he would do such a thing.

When Leon and Chase got back with our pups we ate and I told them what fate me and May had decided for the males. An hour or so later most of the pack had gathered at a clearing in their animal forms, some wolf some dragon and some a cross between wolf and dragon. In the centre of the clearing stood myself, Chase, Leon Ronnie, Alex, John and May in our animal forms jaws snapping ready to fight as the pack sat at the edges of the clearing waiting. Finally, the males arrived at the clearing with six warriors all travelling in their animal forms and as the males journeyed to the centre of the clearing jaws snapped at them. When they got to the centre of the clearing to find their three Alpha's, three Beta's and a hybrid all baring their teeth at them and staring at them with so much hatred they looked down but then stood their ground as they realised they were fighting for their freedom.

"You are no longer welcome in this pack and you will fight for your life or run which do you choose" I barked through the mind link and then marked them as rouges to be dealt with by extreme prejudice. Leon let out a mighty roar and advanced which caused everyone to start fighting, May is bigger than most werewolves just because she has dragon DNA. She took to the sky where she delivered the final bite to a dragon shifters neck her eyes burning purple in satisfaction. Ronnie, Alex and John outnumbered a wolf and despatched him with ease. Then suddenly the other two started to run I caught up to the wolf and lunged at him and caught his neck snapped it before I landed on the ground in front of his dead body which shifted back to human. When I got back to the clearing carrying the dead body with me to see the other three dead with a bit of bloodshed.

I threw my head back and howled which caused a chain response in my pack members and Leon let out a roar causing all of the dragons in our pack to roar along with our wolves as it drifted into the night and would be carried for miles. We finished at the clearing and buried the bodies and headed back home to our pups and some well-needed rest.

Unknown's POV
Our alpha wants us to take this pack apart but she will have no chance as I've seen their power she has no chance I will warn them in a few days once I know her full plan and will ask to be a part of their pack. My Alpha will be dead and her pups will have no father because he was killed by Leon for raping his mates.