Chapter 5

Leon's POV
I had just finished sending out invitations to our allies when one of my mates came into my office. "Umm Leon can I talk to you," Cody said. " yeah what is it," I asked him. "Well I just wanted to know how many wolf pack allies you have invited," he said. "I have invited around twenty pack alpha's and their packs," I said to him and stood up. I walked over to my mate and started kissing him on the neck then I moved to his perfectly plump lips. As I deepened the kiss our lips moulded perfectly together. As I pulled away he was left breathless, "don't worry it will be fine" I said leading him out my office to the kitchen where Chase and the pups were.

"Morning Leon how have you been," Chase said whilst putting two plates of food down for myself and Cody, I kissed him on the cheek before I sat down. When we were all seated we started to eat the delicious food that was in front of us. "We're going to the clan doctor today to see how many children were having?" I said to Chase and Cody. They both spit out what they were eating and looked at me in shock. "What," they both said in unison. "We're going to the clan doctors to check how the children we are having are?" I said to them. Suddenly they were okay with going but chase said "who's going to look after the pups"

After we sorted who would look after the pups we got into my car and drove for ten minutes to the dragon clans doctor. "Were here," I said as I stopped the car. I opened the car doors for them and pulled them out and we walked up to the medical building. I had cream walls and brown double doors. "Wow, this is just for the dragons" Cody asked. "It's for your pack now as well," I said as we walked through the doors. When we walked in I walked straight to the front desk. "We have an appointment," I said to the receptionist. "Yes milord just go straight to room 121," said the receptionist "thank you," I said before leading my mates up two flights of stairs to the assigned room.

When we arrived at the room I opened the door so my mates went in first, there were two beds ready and the monitors set up. When we were all in the nurses motioned for Chase to get into the left bed and Cody to get into the right bed. After they were both laying down on the beds the nurses instructed them to lift up their tops so they could apply the gel. As the gel was applied both my mates winced because it was cold. I chuckled and they pouted at me but smiled. "Right shall we get started," one of the nurses said. "Yes," we all said in unison. The nurse who's name tag said Shelly waved a wand on Chase's stomach, and the nurse who's name was Christy waved a wand on Cody's stomach. I set in between my mates and held there hands as heartbeats appeared on the monitors.

"Well my lord there are two heartbeats inside Chase," Shelly said, I mentally jumped in joy because we would celebrate when we found out how many Cody was having. Chase smiled at me and he smiled at Cody. "And Cody has two heartbeats inside him as well," Christy said. "Both my mates are having twins," said sliver my dragon. "Congratulations lord Leon, Chase and Cody," Shelly said. "Thank you," said Chase and Cody at the same time. I chuckled at how the two of them were excited but were on the verge of tears. "Are you two okay?" I ask my mates. "Were fine?" they say in unison. "So how long until the pups are born," Chase asks. "Well since they're hybrid they'll be coming in the next three months, and be in wolf form for the birth" replied Christy. "Come back every month for check ups," said Shelly.

After we got the baby photos and my mates stomachs were cleaned we left the dragon hospital. "Would you like to take your pack for a run before you can't transform for long periods of time?" I asked my mates when we got into the mansion like a castle. They squealed in excitement before rushing into the castle and then coming out with the other four wolves. They went behind separate trees to transform before they came out in wolf form, I transformed into my dragon not caring that I'm ripping my clothes. Since I'm the twins' mate I share the pack mind link so I can hear what they're saying. "I and Chase are both expecting twins," said Cody. This statement had all the wolves below me howling in joy. "So are we going on a run or not," asked Jolene impatiently.

I mentally chuckled at her inpatientionce because if I were to do so in dragon form I would be snorting. After she said that the started running dodging tree branches and debris on the forest floor. I started to fly over them to keep an eye on them while I was watching the pack run I led them to a lake. I mind linked Ralph to tell him to get the lower ranking dragons to make dinner. In dragon society there is a dragon lord who is the ruler, below him, are the strongest warriors, below them are the working dragons who have just lower amounts of strength. Below them at the nannies and the dragons who don't have physical strength. The females can be high-class warriors or at the bottom of the pecking order.

As I watch my mates and the pack members play near the lake I had a smile on my face at how happy they were. I landed on my four legs tucking my wings close to my sides. "Who wants to go eat dinner," I said through the pack link, the all barked at me before starting to run to the castle. I took off again and flew through the air until I reached the castle. Outside waiting for me with clothes was Ralph he knows I always shred my clothes when I transform into my dragon. I landed next to him transforming to my human form saying thanks before grabbing my clothes off him and getting changed. As the pack came back everyone was in human form apart from Chase and Cody. The pack went into the castle going straight to the nursery.

Cody and Chase lay down on the floor as our pups ran to get their dinner, the pups could get their food when my mates are in human form but I guess they prefer this. As the pups had their meals my mates went to go shower, as they did I began to play with the pups I wonder if they'll transform at three or younger because I heard that once two male alpha's produce a child that transformed into human form just weeks after it was born. For my species after their born as hatchlings, they transform a week later. As far as I know, the pups two weeks old so I think they could transform at any moment.

As I was playing with the pups who were climbing all over me I herd a phone camera and see the flash that went with it. My best friend Ralph was standing away from me with his phone pointed in my direction had a smirk on his face. So he was the one who took the photo behind him was my mates who were giggling at the photo. I quickly stood up and looked at the photo it was cute. The dinner bell rang and we set off to get dinner.

Chase's POV
As myself and Cody walked down the stairs we saw Leon's friend pointing a phone at Leon and the pups who he is playing with. He took multiple photos before Leon noticed him. I walked behind Ralph I think his name was and took a look at the photo with Cody following suit. The pictures were cute and I couldn't help but quietly giggle as did Cody. When Leon saw us he stood up and looked at the photo before Ralph put it away and the dinner bell rang throughout the castle signalling that it was time to eat, I couldn't agree more so we all set about walking to the large dining room where there were three huge stretched tables full of people.

I went over to the table were the pack was and Cody and Leon followed suit. When we sat down food was placed in front of us by low ranking dragons along with cutlery. "Hello Lord, Alpha's said Ronnie, "now we're all friends here call us by our first names," said Leon. They all nodded as visibly relaxed and we all ate in comfortable silence. "There's something we wanted to talk to you about," I said to my pack members. "What would that be," Alex said. "The ball that is being held in three days will hopefully help you all find your mates because several wolf packs have been invited," Leon said. They all looked at us shocked and then thanked us before socialising with the dragons they were friends with.

Jolene seems to get on well with the dragons that are her age and the younger ones and I know that she has gamma blood and is a strong wolf. Siana seems to get on with the mother dragons and also has gamma blood and is also a strong wolf. Alex seems to get along with the worker dragons and has beta blood and is strong-willed. Ronnie gets along well with the warrior dragons and his beta blood and strength are the strongest I've felt. It's even stronger than the beta in mine and Cody's old pack which is amazing. Well after today its two days until the ball.