Chapter 12

4 years old
Leon's POV
Today the pups start nursery and I'm so happy it seems like only yesterday day they were born. As well as the other high ranking pups as they are three years old where our pups are four and you can tell by looking at them just how strong they could become. I broke from my thoughts when one of the pups pulled on my pants leg and I looked down to see Victoria, so I bent down so we were the same level. "Papa, daddy said we leaving in ten minutes so hurry up," she said so adorably so I picked her up and went to the kitchen where my mates and the rest of the pups were. You see because Cody and Chase are so protective of our pups they took jobs at the school so they can be close to them, they are the head and deputy head.

"Look, Papa, look," said the pups all at once wanting me to check out their clothes. "Very sharp pups" I replied and that caused them to have big goofy grins on their faces as they walked out the door. Chase and Cody buckled them into their seats in the bus while I climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine and set off as soon as my mates were in and closed the doors. The drive down to the nursery was about twenty minutes. When we got their parents from the pack and parents from the clan have all gathered for their child's or children's first day. I kissed all the pups on the forehead then kissed my mates as the door open and they went in.

When they were out of sight I climbed back into the bus, but caught a glimpse of something really strange there was a male wolf and what looked to be his daughters around him but they seemed afraid of him as their eyes were cast away from him. When I reach the house Ralph was waiting outside and started speaking when I walked over to him. "Leon we have several problems we need to address before Cody gets back or he will go crazy," said Ralph, I growled at him for calling my mate crazy but then asked him what was wrong. He told me that there are three issues, two I could sort out by my self but the other would require my mates to be here.

I sorted out a family dispute between a dragon mate and a wolf mate about who would get pregnant because they were both males and the answer was the wolf since the dragon was stronger. Next, I coached some late bloomers through their first shift with Ronnie and settled a few fights that broke out between the youths. Finally, I set up a few important meeting dates and that was all in time for my mates and our pups to come home. Once the pups had eaten and had someone to watch over them while I and my mates discussed the following issue. "Chase, Cody, I need to talk to you about something concerning one of our pack members," I said as we sat down in the office chairs. "What is it," Cody asks concerned. "Do you have any information on a middle-rank wolf called Joel?" I asked. "Yes his mate died last year from a heart attack, she was a dragon and they had four daughters and a son around our pups age. why?" Replied Chase. "Well I caught a glimpse of him the at the nursery with his daughters and they all seemed to be afraid of him, and all of their eyes were haunted as if they have experienced things they shouldn't have," I said. "Joel and his mate met some years before we created the pack so their eldest is thirteen, while their son is four," said Cody thoughtfully before his eyes changed to gold meaning his wolf was present.

"We have to get their now, the pups are in danger," said Strike who then transformed and charged through the door and towards the section of the mansion Joel and his family lived in. We stopped at the door of the apartment complex and herd screams of fear which you can only hear if you stand next to the door, no wonder this wasn't reported. Cody's wolf give him back control and now he is trembling, teeth bared in a snarl. Then something causes Chase to transform also, looks like I'm doing the talking as they are both snarling and snapping their jaws toward the door. I knock on the door and got no answer but I know they're in there because I can hear moans and screams and then I realise what's going on and kick the door down. What we find inside is enough to make me vomit right there and that's what I did.

Inside the house, the three younger girls and their brother all huddled in the corner only wearing their underclothes and you could see all the bruises and cuts that were still open and needed urgent medical care. Then the most disturbing sight any parent could walk in on. The thirteen-year-old daughter is bound to a table and you can tell she is heavily pregnant, but that's not the worst she is being violated by an eighteen year old while her father is masturbating on a chair next to the table while constantly striking her arms and legs with a whip while this kid finishes and cums only to turn and find his Alpha's and their mate before him, not to mention that both his Alpha's were in wolf form. Chase and Cody both charge but go in different directions while I untie the pup and lead her towards her siblings where I stood in front of them to try and block the view of my mates fighting.

Both the boy and Joel had transformed into their wolves and were fighting back but it was a losing battle. Chase finished the kid quickly by snapping his neck and dropped him and he transformed back to a human and then I could see his face, it is Jamie Taylor. Then both my mates advanced towards Joel and I could tell this was going to get messy. Joel tried to strike Chase but was unsuccessful as Cody had broken both his hind legs by sneaking up behind him and he was now leaking blood as he stumbled around the room which gave Chase a chance to break his front legs and he could no longer stand so collapsed under his own weight then Chase withdrew and stood next to us and the pups took comfort from him being there as he just seemed to ooze calmness. With one final bite Cody ended Joel with a fatal bite to the neck which severed the jugular.

Cody then trotted over to the group and poked his nose on the eldest's stomach then I could hear his mind link her to transform because the baby is coming, I also caught that her name was Mary. She followed Cody's orders and transformed but I wasn't expecting her to be hybrid, I thought she was pure wolf But she wasn't. She was a sandy wolf who has purple dragon extremities such as wings, the tail and horns of a dragon. She lies on the floor and Cody lies next to her and starts licking her head to tell her everything is okay. "Get the pack doctor and her team to check over the rest of the pups while I coach May through this," said Cody through the mind link. I then got the pack doctor to come to us fully supplied and as soon as she reached us she gasped in horror at the two lifeless corpse's and then at May trying to give birth. The good doctor then checks over all the pups patching them up and putting clean clothes on them. Then she tries to walk over to May, but May whimpers which cause Cody to growl which causes Chase to stand in front of her protectively and bare his teeth at the doctor.

"I think you should leave them to it because I don't think you will be able to see what's going on, so I suggest you take the rest of the pups to the alpha pup's bedroom where they will stay for tonight," I said to which she nodded. Once I knew all the pups were at their destination I sat down on the floor and waited with Chase who was in his wolf form. Then May began to whimper which soon turned into howling then a pup emerged from behind her, so Chase moves the pup toward Mia's middle where he then started to clean the pup because Mia was in the process of birthing but the next pup wasn't a pup it was a blue hatchling which Chase cleaned up because there was another one coming while chase placed the pup and hatchling near Mays nipples and they began to feed. The final pup that came out was the same as her mother because she was red and had green wings, a tale and small horns but was significantly smaller than her siblings. Once the youngest was born we relocated to our pups room and May slept as her pups and hatchling nursed and Chase and Cody stayed in their wolf form to protect them. I mean they nearly tore Ralph up but once he submitted the released their hold and the pups transformed and slept in the middle of the three wolves so I decided to transform and curled my self around them.

Unknown's POV
"Did anyone suspect anything?" I asked the four young wolves before me. "No-one suspects anything yet but the Alpha's have jobs at the school," said Amy. Now that's interesting the pack is left unguarded for school hours I will get my revenge. All my mate left me was our twins a girl and a boy who are the airs to this pack.

Authors note: Sorry about the wait and I could really use some suggestions and sorry about the number of characters.