chapter 10

1 year old,
Day of council ball
Leon's POV
"Are you sure the pups will be looked after" Cody and Chase said in unison for the fifth time. "Yes they will don't worry I have some of the best mothers watching them and guards protect them, you do remember the oath that the pack and dragons made as we officially joined them together," I said. "Yes they all agreed to defend us and the pack as well as the young," Chase said defeated. They still didn't seem convinced so I led them to the part of the house where the pups would be until we returned, it was the nursery and five female wolves and dragons were assigned to watch over them. After that my mates seemed satisfied with the safety of the pups and we gathered all the wolves that would be going with us.

Once everyone had gathered in one of the living rooms my mates began giving out assignments. "Alright Issac, conner, Penney and Eva will be on guard at the door and if someone's scent is threatening contact one of us immediately," Cody said and pointed between himself, Chase and Me. "Then on the inside, I want Ronnie, Alex, Siena, Jolene, John and their mates" Cody said which had everyone in the room stood at attention. "Alright I want Ralph Lewis and Claire also guarding the door," I said pointing to the three dragons in front of me. "Coral I want you to stay by our pups until we return and the head warriors are to protect everyone" said Cody before we all walked outside to the two SUVs and we split into groups before going into our respective cars, it was a four hour drive to the councils territory from mine, so we passed the time with car games and conversations that could turn touchy in an instant.

We arrived at the council building for seven in the evening, and there were council people waiting for us and they seem to be the same ones that were in our office two months ago. As we pulled up I got a feeling that something bad was going to happen. As we got out of the SUVs we were greeted by the council members as they bowed to my mates and led us inside to the ballroom. Inside representatives from every pack where here and they didn't seem too pleased to be here when they could be at home with their packs. The council members walked up onto the stage and formed a line and one of them began to speak. "We have called all of you here to witness the return of the werewolf monarchy and I present to you king Cody, king Chase and their dragon mate King Leon, as well as some of their high ranking pack members" she said and we all walked onto the stage to stand beside them and just our presence had the warrior wolves bowing the alpha's and beta's tried to fight our power but it was too much and they two ended up bowing.

As we stepped off the stage everyone regained their stature and we began the long process of greeting all the alpha's that were present. " hello there your Majesty's my name is Connor Fennik alpha of the Fennik pack and this is my mate Jupiter Fennik and we were hoping our packs could be allies" said conner. "Yes, of course, we will And we will set up defensive barriers once we have a handle on how many packs want to be allies," said Cody. We spent a few hours introducing ourselves to the packs and seeing how many wanted to be allies and I noticed one pack that wasn't here it was the one where I killed their Alpha. It was soon time for people to leave but just then growls and howls sounded in the surrounding forest areas and my mates sprung into action stripping and then shifting into their wolves along with the other wolves who had also shifted.

Chase's POV
Rouges! Was the first thought to run through me as I heard the growls and howls around the building and shifted I rushed towards the door to see flames and wolves fighting wolves along with two of the dragons we brought with us. I spotted the problem and that creepy council leader was leading a group of rouges into battle but these rouges seemed so Merciless as if they had a dire motive but I couldn't focus on that because once I was out I was attacked by a wolf and It toppled me but I rolled us over and ended him swiftly and went to my next victim and it just so happens to be the council leader and Cody is at my side as we both go after him putting an end to anyone in our way.

When we reached him he looked like a deer caught in headlights as both me and Cody descend upon him. He tries to fight back but Cody holds him down and I wrap my jaws around his neck and squeezed cutting off his air supply and we dropped him as he went limp and we soon joined the fight and the rouge threat was quickly diminished and we let out thunderous howls which signaled that we had won and I looked through the crowd and found Leon still in his human form so I trotted over to him and rubbed against him and pointed my head towards the SUVs silently saying we should go home and that's what we did, said bye to everyone and then started the journey back home.

When we got there, there were bodies lying on the grass and all these bodies were from rouges but none from our pack so I quickly rushed up to my room to put some fresh clothes on and then raced to the nursery where pups were and as soon as my eyes landed on our ten pups I calmed down and thanked everyone who had protected the young. "Hey Chase," said Cody and I nodded for him to continue and he said I should seek out Leon and he would put the pups to bed with Coral, so I took his advice and asked Leon to meet me in our bedroom.

Mature content
When he entered the room I walked over to him and locked the door before pulling him to the bed and stripping myself and then him before I locked our lips and my sexual frustration was about to be diminished. I left his lips and started to kiss and lick his torso before he flipped us so he was in control and started to kiss my neck while rubbing our lower half's together and I moaned just then Cody walked in and sent me a silent message so I flipped Leon over so that he was at our mercy and the lust in our eyes told him that we were in control tonight and he didn't seem to mind as we got to work in preparing him to take us Cody silenced Leon's moans as I slide into him and he bucks his hips making me go deeper which made me moan.

Cody then got up and placed his mouth over Leon's member and began to deep thought him as I pumped into Leon and he had his hand around Cody's member which had Cody moaning around Leon's member which pushed Leon over the edge as he released inside Cody's mouth. Cody then slipped his member inside Leon pushing it against mine as Leon's walls squeezed around us causing us both to moan and we started pumping never leaving him empty because as one went in the other went out before we finally released all together and me and Cody both pulled out of Leon and lay either side of him ready to call it a night but Leon had to reestablish his dominance as the stronger mate, before we all settled down to a peaceful sleep.
End mature content

Unknown's POV
"Ma'am the rouges we hired are all dead as not one has returned," said the beta of my pack. I knew I couldn't count on that councilman because he said that I would have a chance to avenge my mate but no he had to go and get himself killed. I will have my revenge on those who took my mate from me if it takes me my whole life and the lives of the only children me and my mate ever produced.