Chapter 25

10 Years old
10 days after the wedding
Cody's Pic
"Alpha the werewolf boarding school needs an answer and it's only till their 18," said Ronnie as he helped his alpha look through some documents. "I know but we still haven't agreed on how many of them were sending the hybrid pups might get bullied because of what they are. And what if our pure wolf pups find out how they came into existence" I spoke worry and anxiousness slipping into my tone. "Cody was only sending the six wolf pups because the boarding school doesn't allow hybrids there is a special school for hybrids in the opposite side of the country," said Leon as he rubbed his hands along my back and shoulders. "But they'll be so far away" I whispered I was still not sold on the idea of letting them go plus my wolf's instincts to protect keep getting stronger as the pack grows. I turned around to meet Leon's gaze but was met with my mates lips. "Ronnie come back in thirty minutes we'll have an answer for you then oh and lock the door on the way out" spoke Leon. Ronnie left the castle office chuckling under his breath his alpha was gonna get some and he locked the door. "Leon what about Chase," I asked as Leon sat down on the chair and pulled me on top to straddle him. "Not to worry he got his share this morning due to the same fears you're having," said Leon and with that, all words seemed to disappear.
Mature content
Leon laced his fingers in my hair as he brought our lips together. The battle for dominance was fierce as their tongues danced with each other as though they were swords. After the kiss, they were both breathless but that didn't stop them from unbuttoning each others shirt and trialling kissing down each other's necks and chest. Suddenly Leon stood up and carried me to their our sofa. He lay me down and I whined at the lack of contact. Leon removed my pants and then his own. Our erections looking pained and in need of stimulation. "Condoms," I said breathlessly as I shamelessly ogled my mate. Leon nodded and came back with two condoms and lube. "Got them do you want me to put yours on now or later," asked Leon as he placed them on the floor in front of the sofa. I answered by pushing Leon down onto the sofa and taking his erection into my mouth and sucking, he then turned around so that his erection was inline with Leon's mouth who began sucking greedily. The pleasure in the room was palpable as Leon worked on me, I moaned around Leon a Leon moaned around me. "I'm gonna cum" I cried before going back to Leon's erection. "Me too" cried Leon as he began sucking me harder to match my pace and ferocity. Leon was first to blow his load followed shortly by me as we each greedily drank each other in.

" Condoms," Leon asked as he picked them up along with the lube. Leon placed a condom over his member but not yet mine. "Why did you not put mine on," I asked as Leon began spreading his cheeks and working his lubed fingers into my hole and then his own. "Because you're going to return the favour after I've made love to you," said Leon who watched in delight as my member jerked. Leon placed his member at my entrance and pushed in until he was balls deep. He then began slowly thrusting as he pinched my nipples and kissed me as his thrusts became faster and harder. The only sounds in the room were my moans, Leon's grunts and the sound of skin slapping against skin. Leon then moved one hand to grip my member and stroked it and I moved my hands to Leon's nipples and squeezed and tugged at them eliciting a moan from Leon. Leon's thrusts were becoming sloppy he was ready to cum. I blew my 2nd load in Leon's hand whilst Leon blew his load in the condom. I felt something warm inside me but I was into much pleasure to think. Leon then took off his condom and threw it in the bin. "Are you going to return the favour said Leon as he lay down on the sofa whilst I put on my condom and impaled Leon who hissed at the sudden intrusion but noises of pleasure were being herded as I trailed kisses over the mark he gave Leon. We got finished in exactly thirty minutes and fixed our clothes and disposed of their condoms in the bin and shared one last steamy kiss before unlocking the office door.
End of mature content
We then sat down at each their desks and continued to work. And exactly five minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Come in called Leon" to which Ronnie opened the door and his nostrils flared. He closed the door behind him and opened the window. "I see that the alphas are not the only one on the receiving end" chuckled Ronnie as he spoke to Leon. Leon's cheeks tinged red as did mine. "Yeah right is that enough teasing," asked Leon as he slouched in his chair. "No my mate asked if you checked your condoms for breaks that's how is a third child was conceived oh and she told me to tell you did you have fun" spoke Ronnie seriously. I knew it had happened but it was in the heat of the moment and I wasn't about to complain. "I think yours broke Leon I'm not sure though we'll just give to wait and see and yes we had fun I though you gathered that when your nostrils flared" I spoke and Leon gulped. "Anywho the car to pick up the pups arrives tomorrow I trust you're not nervous anymore about sending them or do you need around four," said Ronnie as I was drinking from the glass of water from my desk. I then spat out the water only to look like a gaping fish looking at Ronnie waiting for an explanation. "Oh please it is obvious with the pungent smell in here plus that trash can has two condoms I'm guessing you had a blow job each plus theirs sperm droplets on one of each of your hands," said Ronnie who then laughed as if he'd made the biggest joke ever.
"And this why you're our head beta you can always read a room," I said as he joined in on the laughter. " Well anyway goodnight alpha I'm going to retire for the evening," said Ronnie as he walked away. "Sure and your mate just mind linking you had nothing to do with your sudden urge to leave," I said and grinned in the satisfaction that me and my head beta could talk like this it made us as close as family. Ronnie looked for the door again before leaving the office and heading to his room.

"What am I going to do with you two your worse than the pups," said Leon. I and Leon then worked vigorously for the next few hours before getting up and walking to each of the pups bedrooms to give them a kiss on the forehead each. We then went to their room where Chase was waiting and they all climbed into bed Leon in the middle Chase and me at either side. "Hey Leon this morning when we were going at it I think one of the pups saw," said Chase. "Why would you think that," asked Leon. "Because when I went to play with the pups today Rosa asked me, Daddy why were you and papa naked and why was his wee inside your bum" Chase replied to which all three groaned they were afraid of this. "What did you tell her," I asked. "That we were doing something mates do and she should keep what she saw a secret," said Chase who then fist-bumped me and we looked at Leon expectantly. "Oh the bet I bet one of our sons would catch us first while you both bet one of our daughters would I'll pay up tomorrow night I've already cum six times today I'm only a man I need recovery time," said Leon to which myself and Chase laughed. We fell asleep not long after that conversation we were now in front of the castle looking at a limo. "Alright Max, Rex, Rosa, Robin, Micheal, Miya come forward," said Leon to which our six full-blooded wolf pups stepped forward. "You six are going to go to a werewolf boarding school till your sixteen to learn werewolf laws and fighting styles and to study human subjects you will 've back every holiday unless you choose otherwise," said Chase. A low high pitched whistle sounded and everyone looked at me I was holding six whistles. "Carry these with you always and blow them if anyone tries to physically control or hurt you," I said and then Chase added that if Rosa had told them what she saw no one but their mates were allowed to do that and only when they become eighteen. After our speeches about safety were over the pups climbed into the car and it drove away. Another car then came and we repeated the process for Xavier, Lucian, Victoria and Iummy. What adventures await our you pups I hope they don't get hurt.

And that my friends end the omega twins and a Dragon shifter mate some smut to go out with a bang. There will be a sequel starring the pups but I'm not going to start that until I know the title.
If you wouldn't mind reading some of my other books that would be great I really need the feedback if I want to improve.