Chapter 11

2 years old
Cody's POV
I have just asked Coral to come to my office because I have news for her and only she can make good or bad from it. I heard a knock at the door and said 'come in'. Coral then came into my office with a smile on her face but I had a feeling what I was about to say would play with her emotions. "You wanted to see me, Alpha Cody," she said. "Yes, do you remember your mate and what he did to you," I asked and she sighed and nodded so I continued. "When your mate used you were you in your heat cycle". " yes I was. Why?" she said. "Well first have you been experiencing morning sickness," I asked. "Yes," she replied. "There's no easy way to say this but your pregnant," I said softly and handed her the box of tissues on my desk as she started crying. Once she had sobered up she seemed to accept the fact that she is carrying pups and set up appointments with the pack doctor but I had to be the one to tell her as Chase and I feel protective over her like as a brother.

Once she left to go to her first appointment I felt something tugging on my mind link so I opened it. "Cody come down to the infirmary quickly," said Chase frantically and me being myself thought it was one of my pups so I raced to the infirmary only to find that the reason I was here is that Ronnie's mate is in the middle of giving birth. When I got their Alex, Siena, Jolene, Chase and Leon are all standing outside the infirmary room listening to Ariel screaming profanities at Ronnie while telling how happy she was. "Oh no is it that painful," asked Jolene as she laid a hand over her extended stomach and her mate pulled her into a comforting hug. All the noise stopped and then a loud scream followed by a baby's cry and then another loud scream followed by another cry before all was silent again.

We waited nervously for a few minutes before Ronnie came to the door with a big smile on his face an motioned us all in to greet the new arrivals and when we went in it didn't disappoint in Ariel's arms was two bundles one was pink and the other blue. "What are their names and which was born first," asked Alex while studying the babies. "Well our son was born first and his name is Cameron Jay Smith and our daughter is called Eva Joy Smith," said Ariel lovingly while looking down at their pups as Ronnie looked down adoringly at his mate and pups.

Over the next few weeks Lucy, Siena and Jolene gave birth to four pups between them, Lucy delivered a boy and they named him Zach Cane Adams. Siena also delivered a boy and she named him Charlie Thomas May and Jolene delivered twin girls called Gracie Mia Andrews and Macy Hannah Andrews. It's been a busy few weeks but we have still found time for all of our pups and we love watching them grow and see their characters bloom, the boys are going to be way protective of their sisters and they all will become strong Alphas just by watching their actions. Today is the unveiling of the school which was built because we didn't want the wolves and dragons of our pack to go to human schools. I have just finished getting myself and all ten pups ready and it only took two hours, a new record, yes! In came Leon and Chase in their suits and when their eyes landed on the pups they took on a lighter shade. "You managed to get all of them dressed why didn't you ask for help," Leon said as he kissed their foreheads and then mine. "I knew I could handle it and you two were busy with the pack and the new arrivals as in the new pups," I said hugging my mate. "So when do you think the pups will be out of diapers cause the can already walk," said Chase. "I'm aiming to get them out of diapers before they turn three," said Leon.

When we all got sorted we led the pups down to the bus we got so we could all fit in the same vehicle. When we got there there was a stage set up with a curtain covering the front of the school We walked up onto the stage with the pups as the had baby harnesses on and couldn't runoff. A crowd gathered as the clock hit 4 pm the assigned meeting time, most of the pack and clan have turned up to see the unveiling of the new school. "Hello, everyone can we have your attention" Chase's voice boomed. When it reached everyone all eyes and ears were on us. Chase then signalled me to go up to the podium so I did and started my speech. "Glad you could all make it to the reveal of the new school but first I want to convey some information to you. There will be four separate schools and a college, the first will be the playgroup and nursery in which children two to four will learn basic social skills, the second is the primary school in which children will be taught basic learning skills. The third is the middle school where children are taught to progress onto high school. Fourth is the high school where students will study for their GCSEs. The college is for those who wish to move onto higher education but don't want to leave the territory. The schools all have their own sports fields and indoor gyms as well as art and music supplies"

When I finished my speech there was furious clapping as the curtain was dropped reviling the five campuses and the magnificent craftsman shift the builders used. Once it had finished tours were organised and we set off away home but not before catching an unfamiliar scent and telling someone to check it out and then report to us if they find anything.

Unknown's POV
"Miss are you busy I have some information for you," said my beta. "What is it," I asked none to nicely "They have just revealed the school and I'm sure it's open to all werewolves," he said. This could work well in my favour as I could send in a few young warriors in to infiltrate their territory. "Were you seen?" I asked him and he shook his head so I thought none of it. "I want to to send Kane, Chris, Wendy and Amy into the college so they can spy on the pack structure," I said. "Yes ma'am," he said before he left and left me with my thoughts I will take something from them even if I have to dye trying.