..:: Thirty-Five ::..

Descriptive Sexual Content

Together they sit upon the bed, content by simply being with one another. Sarah had her notes from the interview laid before her, brows furrowed in concentration. Although she was having some difficulties as Michael interrupted her by placing an occasional kiss upon her neck and shoulder. She giggled and playfully nudged him away. 

“Michael, come on!” she laughed, “Don't you wanna see what I wrote for the interview before I submit it?”

“I'd much rather we continue that interview, actually. Remember how I asked about part two?” he chuckled, placing open mouthed kisses upon her neck.

“I do, but maybe you’d like to see what I have so far before I submit the final version?”

He reached for the notebook, playfully holding it above his head and out of Sarah’s reach. He laughed at her struggles, leaping from the bed as she pursued to chase him around the room. The most adorable and purest of laughter escaped him, echoing through the room like a gentle melody. He was truly at peace, truly happy for the first time in ages. 

“Give it back!” Sarah laughed, jumping up in an attempt to reach her notes. “Youre so much taller than me, it's not fair!”

Michael laughed, waving the book teasingly. “Well, maybe if you say the magic words I might give it back.”

“Please?”

Setting a finger just below her chin, Michael's darkened. “Please what, baby?”

“Please give it to me, Michael.”

“Oh, yeah?” Michael dropped the book upon the dresser and wrapped Sarah up into his arms bridal style. “In what way do you want me?”

Sarah playfully slapped Michaels shoulder, “You just can't get enough! My goodness!”

Another deep chuckle rumbled through his chest, his eyes dark with playful desire. "I'll never be able to get enough of you. After all, don't stop til you get enough." Michael added with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"My goodness!" Sarah laughed, pushing her way free from his playful advances. "What have I gotten myself into?"

His arms soon wrapped around her from behind as she began working once more on the article for the interview. Michael watched every movement with curious brown eyes as he pulled her to rest against his chest. As Sarah's fingers worked diligently transferring written word to the laptop astounded him. She was such a hard working woman, that much was certain.

"You know," Michael placed lazy kisses along her shoulder. "You don't exactly have to give your career up."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked

"With every album comes a new world tour," he sighed. "As much as I dislike touring, I want you to cover it for me. If you want, of course."

Sarah's eyes widened, her fingers stilling over the keyboard. "Cover the tour?"

"Yeah," Michael smiled. "Like a personal assistant, in a way."

"Don't you have an assistant, though?"

"Even if I did, they would have been fired ages ago. You are all I need, baby." 

A deep flush spread across her cheekbones, her hands began to tremble. Never in her wildest imagination or dreams could she have ever known she would have such an opportunity, alongside being Michael Jackson’s lady. This was all overwhelming, so very overwhelming. It would definitely take some getting used to.

“What do you say?” Michael asked. “I guarantee the pay is worth the position.”

“What kind of benefits come with the job, Mr. Jackson?” She asked through a giggle.