..:: Thirty-Seven ::..

Descriptive Sexual Content

The days following were quiet, as Sarah had to part ways from Michael momentarily as to get her belongings from her apartment. He had a few personal things of which to work on and attend in regards to the upcoming album, so everything appeared to work out.

They parted ways with a tender kiss this morning, Michael's eyes sparkling in their usual loving and mischievous of ways.

"If you need me, just reach out. I don't care what it's about."

Sarah nodded and smiled, "I'll be fine, Michael."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Michael chuckled as she used his words, playfully tapping her nose. "You know that I love you most."

Afterwards, with one last kiss, Michael was swept away into the distance, blowing one final kiss outside the windows of the limousine.

Sarah returned it with a smile, "Bye, Michael!"

"Are you ready, miss?" Came Bill's gentle voice, a kind smile upon his features.

She nodded and together they drove towards the city. It was truly bittersweet, after such humble beginnings and a life so established, here she was with an opportunity so many have dreamt and wished for. It has been a dream come true in so many aspects, a dream she silently hoped to never awaken from.

As she led Bill to her apartment, he gladly offered to help with whatever she needed. Although it wasn't much, just her clothing and personal items, the furniture was already planned to be donated to families in need. With Michael's help, those items already had homes of which to be taken to.

Carefully packing the final suitcase with clothing, Sarah walked back to the van, setting it next to the rest of the boxes and totes. It truly wasn't very much, just enough to get by on. Michael had already voiced his opinion on revamping her wardrobe, and yet respected her just the same when she wanted to hold on to what she has.

Michael held so much respect for these humble beginnings, fully supporting her as they both transitioned together. From lives so lonely to a life shared. It was truly mind blowing for each of them.

Taking one final look at the building she called home for the past number of years, Sarah sighed. This was it. This was the start of a life of which she never thought to be possible. A life of which was filled with uncertainty and light just the same.

"I haven't seen Mike this happy in years."

Sarah turned and faced the older man, taking note of his gentle smile. "What do you mean?"

"Michael has had a rough upbringing. And all the nonsense from the media and money hungry lies hasn't made it any easier."

"I know about the media and such, but not so much about his personal life yet."

"You will in time," Bill sighed. "But I will say one thing. Thank you for coming into his life when he needed someone more than ever."

She smiled and turned her gaze to her hands upon her lap. "I should be the one thanking him. He has saved me in ways I've yet to explain."

Bill smiled. "Sounds like you are star crossed, then."

"Maybe."

Upon arriving back at the main house, Bill helped bring her belongings into the main foyer. It didn't take very long and they spoke of times long since past for Michael. The older man weaved tales of which he has yet to speak of. From the most humble and innocent of beginnings to the here and now. Just as he mentioned prior, Michael has had a rough number of years behind him. Years of pain and loneliness. It broke Sarah's heart to hear this from a close friend like this, and she could only imagine how it affected Michael from his eyes.