~𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~

yall i love music more then i love writing. every chapter and the title of the book is based off of a song. ill make a playlist on spotify including all the songs, as well as a playlist that just fits with the vibe of the book.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4dwRgjkfFgduDIZD6iKLHD?si=7c90352791104fd9
if it doesn't work, search " pnd luvr😽 "

com/playlist/4dwRgjkfFgduDIZD6iKLHD?si=7c90352791104fd9if it doesn't work, search " pnd luvr😽 "

miles morales
17 yrs old - the prowler - puerto rican/african-american

nonchalant. he really has no feeling towards anyone/anything (besides his mother, and y/n.) whenever he gets mad, it's best to leave him alone. his feelings for y/n arose around the time he started being prowler. he hates that he can't tell the girl he is in love with who he really is, because she fears his true side.

 he hates that he can't tell the girl he is in love with who he really is, because she fears his true side

y/n  l/n
17 - african-american
what you would consider the opposite of nonchalant. she cares about everyone. she always tries to get miles to talk about his feelings but fails everytime. she has an unordinary fear of the prowler, influencing miles to always joke about being him. she loves spider-man because of his dominance over their city and against prowler.

corey l/ny/n's father - african-american - 32works as a nurse, coincidentally at the same place as miles' mother, rio morales

corey l/n
y/n's father - african-american - 32
works as a nurse, coincidentally at the same place as miles' mother, rio morales. works overtime a lot and is not at home as much. his #1 priority is y/n, hence why he works so much.

story title is based off the song imperfections (interlude) - pop smoke.

this is not much right now, still working on new chapters and editing ones that are already up:) i am also a new writer, not everything will be perfect i dont write at no college level. but if you have any constructive criticism or kind feedback, feel free to leave it:)