~𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~

-chapter is dedicated to @LIISAmisa , she wrote the beginning few paragraphs and guided me through the rest of the chapter. thank you pooks :p-

miles' eyes bore into y/n's, a hunger and need evident in his gaze. it's as if a part of him is craving the connection, the physical intimacy that only she can provide. the intensity of his desire sends shivers down her spine, she couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal run down her thighs in response.

his words, spoken softly, linger in the air, hanging with a weight of longing. "i need you, y/n," he murmurs, his voice filled with desperation and longing. the vulnerability in his tone only serves to heighten the intensity of the moment, strengthening the connection between them.

y/n took a moment to savor the anticipation, the raw desire that hung heavy in the air. slowly she reached for the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head, baring her body to his hungry gaze. the room is filled with a charged silence as she waits for his next move, her heart pounding in her chest.

"don't just stare..." she looked away, her cheeks tinting while miles smirked, his hands running over her body, caressing her beautifully soft skin. "you're so beautiful...you know that, right?"

she smiled softly, her face flushing slightly before she gracefully sank to her knees, her hands gliding up the expanse of miles' thighs, her touch sending a shiver of anticipation through his body.

his breath caught in his throat as he stared down at the beauty beneath him, his eyes locked on y/n, a mix of desire and vulnerability reflected in his gaze.

with a gentle but firm grip, y/n hooked her fingers into the waistband of his pants, slowly pulling them down, revealing his hardened length. at the sight of him throbbing and ready, her anticipation only heightens, the ache of desire running down her back.

y/n's hands trail up his legs, leaving hot trails of sensation in their wake, until they wrap around his length. she gave him a test stroke, feeling him twitch and harden even more under her touch. a low groan escaping his lips, y/n felt the tension building in between her legs, his groan making her thighs shiver lightly.

with a devilish smile, y/n leaned forward, her lips barely grazing the tip of his arousal. his breath hitches, his hands trembling with anticipation, clenching his bed sheets tightly. slowly she took him into her mouth, sucking softly, savoring the taste and texture of him, her tongue swirling around his sensitive head.

"f- fuck..." he mumbles along with a soft grunt.

miles' head falls back as another low groan escapes his throat, his fingers tangling into y/n's curls as she began to move, taking more of him into her mouth.

her hands clenched his thighs as miles moved her face closer to his member, another grunt slivering from between his lips.

the sounds of her wet, eager mouth working on him fill the room, intermingling with his moans of pleasure.

the pleasure intensifies with every movement, the taste and feel of him driving you both to the edge. with each bob of y/n's head, she brought him closer to the peak, his hips involuntarily thrusting into her mouth, seeking more of y/n's intoxicating touch.

"fuck.. i'm boutta cum-...tan bueno para mí, mi niña... todo mío (so good for me, my girl, all mine.)" miles mumbled, his hands tightening around her hair, pushing her further down on his abnormally large member.

y/n blinked, her cheeks flushed as she sucked, taking him as far as her throat could go, deep throating him entirely.

miles lets out a low moan, his cheeks flushing as he released his load, he spills himself into her waiting mouth, his essence coating her entire throat. "you don't have to swallow—"