~𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬~

miles and y/n both jump out of their sleep in shock at the sound of her father's voice.

"so wassam? y'all decent?" y/n's breathing a bit frantic as her dad stood by her bed, staring down at them both with a mischievous smirk across his face.

"dad what the hell, don't play like that..." she glared at him. he snickered and shifted his focus to miles. he looked at y/n's father, who looked at him and tilted his head in curiosity.

"sorry, mr. l/n..." he said with an awkward smile and stood from her bed. corey's eyes followed his movement. miles then stood next to him, both of them staring at him with a glare. he scoots away from corey a bit and shifts his weight, looking down at his feet with a smile.

"so, a mini y/n in 9 months or...?" y/n and miles both break their necks to look at her dad who immediately begins laughing at their actions. y/n curled her lip in disgust and miles licked his lips with a smirk, looking around the room and holding back a snicker of his own.

"bro dad you're not funny, like deadass..." he laughed harder, holding his stomach and gasping between more laughs. his laugh was funny as hell... miles chuckled a little, but covered his mouth and looked at the ceiling. now y/n's dad no longer laughed. he stared between them with a glare.

miles focus returns to corey. "yo mama told me you was gon be here... y'all horny asses." y/n gasped and miles eyes widened as he bit down on his lip. "daddd... you're not funny, damn!" she groaned, glaring at him. miles leaned back and forth from his heels to his toes.

he looked from miles to y/n, then chuckled again for a moment before speaking. "i wasn't tryna be funny... and ain't either of you answered me yet soo... question still stands."

"no we didn't have sex. damn, you're dramatic." miles bit into the corner of his lip and looked away. really sucked to hear. but whateva.

her dad scoffs, eyeing y/n and then turning to miles. "yo mama want you home." miles nodded and turned to grab his shoes and his hoodie. he looked up from tying his shoe to see them both staring at him.

y/n gave him that look that meant "dumbass."

corey gave him a look that pretty much says "i want this macho man muhfucker out my fuckin house."

why this whole li family got attitude?

miles finished tying his shoe and pulled on his hoodie, holding back from taking his usual way which was out her window. "bye mr. l/n. thank you for... letting me stay the night at your house?" miles smiled along with an awkward chuckle.

he didn't smile back, and neither did y/n. matter fact, they was both looking at him the same way. maybe he should call it the "l/n affect."

miles left her bedroom and softly shut the door behind him. y/n stared at the door, her expression low. she didn't want miles to leave yet... she already missed him.

but she also didn't wanna handle the argument that was boutta go down.

"look at me, y/n." he said, his voice stern. he only used her name when he would say something serious. she didn't want to, but she dragged her head to turn towards him.

"did y'all niggas have sex in my house." his arms were crossed along his chest as he looked down at her sort of furiously. her frown grew wider as she looked up at him. "no dad. why you gotta be asking that?" she asked, her voice small.

he sighed and let his arms fall to his side, sitting next to her on the bed. "i was just asking cuz... ion want you, or him matter fact, to end up like how i did. hate to tell you this, but having a kid really held me back. especially once your mother... passed."