~𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬~

about 2 hours passed. y/n was excruciatingly bored as she leaned over what began as a simple sketch of miles to a well detailed drawing that was half miles and half prowler. she'd spaced out and added some hearts in the corners and small notes that were things miles said that made her laugh just by remembering them.

half an hour ago, her dad walked into her room to let her know he was on his way back to work. she closed the book just as he was about to see it, causing him to smirk and her to bite her lip and look away for a moment. "i'll see it later. love you, baby." she smiled and hugged him one last time before he left, softly closing the door to her room.

the drawing was finished but she still added crucial details, including that well known scar down his cheek and other details along them, the line on his forehead whenever he got upset, some hairs sticking out of his braids, everything. on the prowler side, she left his mask.

y/n spaces out on her drawing with a smile. she missed him. she's pulled out of her small trance by light tapping at the window. she expected it to be peter since usually miles knocked a lot harder, but her face lit up when she looked over at him. he wore almost exactly what she did; she wore red and black plaid shorts and a plain black shirt. he eyed what she wore and made eye contact again with a grin.

she grinned back and stood from her desk, shutting the sketchbook and cluttering her desk subtly to cover it. she goes over to the window and opens it for him. "hey, you ight-" she hurriedly pulled him into her embrace. he snickered and held her in his arms. after a few seconds, she pulled away. he groaned and stared down at her.

"kill anyone new today?" she smirked and made her way to the corner of her room. miles smacked his teeth and went to her bed. she felt him stare as she picked up some clothes and a few pieces of garbage. she threw the garbage away and put the clothes in the basket.

when she turned around, the sketchbook was already in miles' hands. he hung his head off the edge of her bed and flipped through the pages. she walked over and snatched it from his hands. "so hard for niggas to just ask, huh?" she bucked at him and turned around to put it back on her desk. miles sat up and pulled her back over by her waist hurriedly.

the movement pushed a gasp out of her, landing her into his lap. he reaches around her, grabbing the sketchbook again. he flips back to the page he was on. it was a few pages before the one she had made today. "miles, at least look later." he completely tuned her out and rested his chin on her shoulder as he inspected the drawings, the feeling of his face right by hers making her cheeks run hot.

he makes it to the page of what she just made today. he giggled a bit- it was different because he doesn't giggle. but it was cute. she held back a laugh of her own. "you got hearts on my shit?" he giggled again, but with more bass to it this time. it was fucking adorable.

"damn mami, you really got me looking like sumn sent from heaven..." she chuckled awkwardly. he kissed her neck softly, then buried his face into it, continuing to look through the sketchbook. his breathing slowed and got calmer; how it usually did when he was tired. he was the prowler and it was like 11 at night. he'd probably came here after patrol.

as he took deeper breaths, the warmth of it against her neck made her entire body chill. she leaned back, engulfed in his embrace. she felt his grin against the bareness of her shoulder. "i know for a fact you're tired. just lay down." you spoke softly as he flipped to the beginning of the book for the third time, focusing on each drawing like it was the first time he'd seen them.

"gon head. i'm lookin' at these drawings right now." he released his grip from around her. she moved off his lap and sat next to him. he didn't move his eyes from the sketchbook. with the amount of focus she was giving to her drawings, she took the opportunity to stare.