~𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧~

-yes this is a weak ass chapter bc i don't know how to write shit like this but imma make up for it🙏🏽-

about 30 minutes earlier

peter was confused as hell. he could've sworn he sensed something about to happen, but nothing did. he called y/n back, in hopes to continue talking to her since he was still waiting on gwen to get out the hospital.

the phone rings twice before she answers. he was immediately greeted with a gasp of surprise. "y/n false alarm, i could've sworn... um... y/n?"

he heard someone mumble something along the lines of "let him hear it" and then what sounded like a moan. he leaned away from the phone for a moment, thinking did this muhfuhka call me while masturbating.

but suddenly, he heard something that shook him to his core.

"prowler... fuck.." y/n whimpered lowly. he then hurriedly moved back to the phone, turning the volume all the way up and trying to listen closer.

"what the fuck??" he shouted before he accidentally hung up, hearing her scream in agony. "shit!!" he yelled, jumping up from his bed and pulling his spider-suit on.

he jumped out the window and quickly swung from building to building, hurriedly making his way to y/n's house.

why the fuck was she screaming and moaning?? or was she just screaming? or did he get it all wrong and she was just moaning? what the actual hell is happening?

he finally makes it to y/n's building, not taking any pauses before entering through the open window.

he wasn't mistaken- prowler stood in her bedroom, his attire unprofessional as his pants and hoodie were on the floor, leaving him in a white t-shirt and boxers.

"nice to see you again, prowler. i see we target unknowing women now? a pattern, is it?" he snickered, inching closer to him. peter was confused as shit- why the fuck was the prowler just chillin in her house?

is that why she was fucking moaning?

he eyed her as him and the prowler move around each other in suspense, her expression angst as she watched what was to happen.

"leave the girl out of this, prowler..." he turned around, his back facing y/n as he kept his focus on miles whose back was confidently straight as he continued moving closer to peter.

"peter- oh shit..." y/n pushed out, causing him to turn around, an antagonized look on his face. in that split second he turned his attention from the prowler, he felt his fist slam into his face.

his entire body flies back with force, slamming into the wall beside y/n's bed. "ooh, that one kinda hurt." he rubbed the back of his head, standing back up and hopping over miles fist as it flew towards him again. he grabbed y/n and swung towards the window, prowler hot on his trail.

he set her down carefully on the pavement, leaning down for a moment to look over her. her breathing was heavy as her chest rose and fell with precision. before he could say anything, he's grabbed by the prowler and thrown across the alleyway beside her house that they were in.

"peter... huh." prowler spoke, slowly continuing to move towards him as a chuckle escaped his throat. peter straightened his back and stayed where he was, awaiting the prowlers next move.