~𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐧~

-this might be the last time i update for a few days :)-

y/n laid on her bed, still shocked at what she just found out. hours before, she had held miles in her arms for a long time. she guessed that it was hard to tell her, especially since he probably hadn't told anyone and might've been hiding it for a year.

at one point, he moved away from the hug and softly kissed her lips. he then put his shoes on and made his way to the window. before opening it, he turned around and glanced at her, his pretty eyes now drooping as if he was ashamed. "i'll give you some time." he then turned back to the window with his head hanging low.

"i love you." she shouted as he hopped out the window. "i love you too." like that, he'd jumped upward, going wherever he planned.

since then, she'd been doing just that: laying on her bed. music blasted over her speaker. too late by sza played. it sort of represented the situation she was in with miles.

"too late for us, we both dangerous. moving so close we combust, is it bad that i want more?"

it most definitely was bad. her best friend was spiderman and the love of her life was the prowler. they're both strictly routed against each other due to the fact that one is a hero and the other is a villain.

sza usually helps her with whatever situation; heartbreak, shock, betrayal, any sort of pain, but she sure as hell wasn't helping now. she didn't know what to do. the thought of pitting them against each other racked her mind. choosing one over the other. she loved them both so much. it wasn't the kind of situation where you could choose the one you met first, because she'd known them both for about the same amount of time.

as the song comes to an end, she's startled by the sound of her door opening. she sat up, wondering if peter had came over because miles always chose to enter through her window. she turnt the volume down, before turning around and sighting the unexpected.

"hey baby." the bags under her dads eyes practically highlight his entire persona right now: tired. he held his smile though. the sight filled her with pity, along with happiness. she hadn't seen him in a while- he even slept in the parking lot of his job because of how much he worked.

her smile was wide as she jumped off of her bed and into his warming arms. "hey dad." she squeezed him as tightly as she could. who knew how long he'd be home for. he chuckled and hugged her back, his embrace warm and welcoming. his presence would delay her overthinking for now.

"whatchu been up to when i was gone, gooch? throw any ragers?" she looked up with a wider smile at the nickname, releasing her grip from around her father. "nah, i barely like goin' to other people's parties. why would i throw my own?" he chuckled at that, her smile fading a bit as the thought of miles lingers in her head. she turnt and sat back on her bed. her dad sighs, following and sitting at the edge of her bed.

"what's wrong, baby? better yet, whose ass i gotta beat." he asked as he sat down. she giggled a bit as she sat crisscross applesauce on her bed, like a little kid. that's how she felt when she explained her feelings to him. she was heard and her feelings were seen, but then whenever they approach the topic she spoke about he would be very soft about it.

but her relationship with her dad was very healthy- her mom and him had her at 15. when she was 2, her mom left her with him since it was his day to watch her. that same day, she took her own life. since then, it was just them and his side of the family, her mother's side cutting off contact as well.

he gave her a lot of freedom- let her cuss, date (as long as he could formally meet who she dated,) but never let it slide if they ended up hurting her. she loved him with her whole heart.