~𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟~

-the amount of love and respect i've gotten over the last few chapters is insane. thank you all so much😭 i wanted to end there because i stopped having the motivation to write but reading everyone's comments had me like😮 so i'm back<3-

y/n sat in her room, side effects of ovulation pulsating throughout her body.

as of right now, she laid on her bed, curled in fetal position, listening to 21 savage. more specifically, ball w/o you. she was hot, which left her more agitated. her window was open, the cold breeze against her bare legs pleasing her for now.

it had been 2 weeks since the encounter with miles. she missed him... but they were arguing right now. that's because miles doesn't know when to fucking quit.

he kept calling her, texting her, sending snaps of himself, all begging to talk to her. he even tried coming to her window with gifts a few times. she ignored him the best she could... but was beginning to get weaker.

but that's fine. she definitely didn't want his hands all over her right now.

didn't want his throbbing length jammed down her willing throat.

god she was horny.. ovulation was kicking her ass.

there's a sudden sharp pain in her boob. she grunts and reaches under the thin fabric of his shirt that she wore currently... it didn't help cure her desire being engulfed in his scent. that cologne he wore... it was irresistible.

the hand that snakes beneath her shirt cups her boob, and 2 fingers pinch her nipple, that one being the more sensitive one, which makes her moan and thrash upwards. though she wished it was his fingers, hers would have to do.

her second hand snakes toward the band of her underwear, slipping beneath the thin fabric of them. she began picturing herself under his large frame as he thrust into her, his hand cupping her jaw after commanding her to look back at him.

fuck... her 2 middle fingers slip between her tight wet folds with ease as she began imagining every detail of their interaction that night further. her other hand was still holding her boob, the shirt moving upward and exposing her chest entirely.

she lets out a few soft, desperate moans as she continues teasing herself, squelching noises filling her bedroom. she couldn't even edge. the images of his face as he came almost bring her to the brink of ecstasy.

she wasn't quiet. loud, almost heaving like moans force out of her throat, heavy with ambition she had built in miles absence.

then footsteps land in her room, drawing a loud gasp from her throat. she moved her fingers from inside of her and shut her legs tightly, pulling her shirt down with her other hand hurriedly.

just to look over and see miles staring at her trembling figure with a wide smirk. she shook not only from the cold, but from the embarrassment of being caught like that...

at the sight of him, she grew wetter.

"mami, lo que estás haciendo.. (what are you doing.)" his voice was low and had a slight tone of teasing in it. she couldn't really speak, embarrassment still laced her entire body, her cheeks growing hotter as she stared back at him across the room.

safe to say a cycle of laundry might not save her dampened underwear.

miles started to move closer, the moonlight moving off him, his body now being illuminated by the warm lighting of her purple led lights. his muscles were heavily defined by the black wife beater he wore, along with the gray sweatpants that hug his toned legs... and enlarged length that was easily shown off beneath the fabric.