~𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥~

chapter is again dedicated to LIISAmisa

y/n laid in bed, thinking of the events of last night. she gnawed on her lip, picturing his face scrunched up as he came on the back of her throat. the familiar feeling of pleasure sent chills down her body yet again.

she bit down on the temptation, opening her phone and changing the song. it changes to b.e.d by jacquees, which does nothing to change her mood, but she let it play.

miles still wracked her thoughts, her body aching for his touch yet again. unknowingly, her fingers drift down to the band of her shorts, pushing their way past, before she's interrupted by her phone ringing.

she groaned, snatching her hand back and looking at the phone. peter's ugly ass .5 photo showed up as he facetimed her. she grabbed the phone with her other hand and rushed to the bathroom, flushing the toilet to make it seem like she'd just used it as she answered.

"what??" she answered as she began washing her hands thoroughly. he looked at her like she stopped him from masturbating. "damn, i didn't even say anything yet." he snickered, laying back down. she giggled a little too, drying her hands off.

"but i was just gonna tell you that gwen's doing better now. i was gonna tell her everything, but i don't know.." he trailed, lightly chewing his nails. she paused from brushing her hair up, staring at him.

"don't force it, tell her when you really feel like you're ready." she said, the look on her face truly empathetic as she finished putting her hair up.

"i want to tell her so bad though... i feel like i am ready, but every time i go to say something, it's like i'm being held back." she finished her hair and grabbed her phone, returning to her room and setting it against a stack of books.

her room was hot again, so she made her way to the window, opening it up and immediately being greeted by a cool breeze of air. "sometimes, you gotta not be a pussy and just say it." she returned to her phone, shrugging with a slight smirk.

he snickered, flipping his pillow over. "you're right."

"nigga i'm always right." she bucked at the camera, earning another laugh from him. "enough gwen shit though... how are you and miles?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. she mugged him. "don't do that white ass shit again." he laughed harder this time.

"but actually, i didn't tell you yet." she smirked, spinning in her chair with a giggle. he eyed the camera weirdly.

"...are you pregnant or something?"

she stopped spinning, her jaw hung low. "no nigga!! but..." his head turnt slightly, his eyebrows raised as he awaited her reply.

"i sucked his dick." she smiled heavily, earning another eyebrow raise and nod from peter.

"i'm proud of you. i remember when you said you were too scared... thought you would throw up on it." she smacked her teeth, bucking at the camera again. he laughed again, hard enough he had to catch his breath before speaking again.

"but was it as big as you assumed?" he pulled his blanket to his neck, nuzzling up against his pillow.

"bigger." saying this made her picture it again, her eyes drifting as she pulled her knee to her chest.

his eyes widen at this. "well shit, i'm surprised you didn't throw up." they both snickered. peters laugh suddenly trailed off as he suddenly eyed his window again.. "y/n, i'll call you later..." he trailed, hopping out his bed. she nodded, suddenly having the urge to look at her window.