~𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝~

y/n sits on her bed, her sketchbook laid across her knees, and colored pencils, erasers, and other drawing utensils sprawled across her mattress. her airpod Pros are jammed in her ears far as they can go, noise cancellation on as she listens to her favorite romance songs. the room is colored in a hue of purple light, setting the mood because she was drawing miles and that was his favorite color.

her phone is on do not disturb because she is currently occupied. this is why she doesn't realize there are 4 missed calls and 11 missed texts from miles.

she hums along with the song before she gets startled from a knock on her window- so aggressively that she heard it over the noise cancellation. when she looks over, Miles peeks through her window. he's soaked in rainwater and the look on his face is not very pleasant. She tries to contain the smile that appears on her face but his presence always makes her feel some type of way.

she hurriedly cleans up the items on her bed and stuffs her sketchbook between her mattress and the frame of her bed. "damn mami, you want me to die of frostbite?" he groaned, she snickers and tries to cover the fact that she rushes over to the window. she pulled the window up and hurriedly moved out the way.

"what you hiding shit for? go ahead and grab that lil book for me. since it's more important than my calls." he looks her up and down with a half-teasing smirk, even though there is some seriousness in his tone.

"that was my journal. ain't nothing for you in there." she gives him an audacious glare, keeping eye contact and standing her ground. "plus you banging on my window like you're the prowler or something, damn!" she tsks. he tilts his head and moves closer to her, his shoes squeaking on her hardwood floor. he doesn't stop moving until he's right in front of her face, his breath tickling against her skin.

"and what if i was the prowler? what was you gon' do 'bout it?" she tries to keep composed, but the way he looks at her and the sound of his voice makes it hard for her to stand. she laughs, immediately covering her face. she uses this to step back a little bit, but miles abruptly closes the space between them with a smirk.

"i say sumn funny, mami?" he keeps eye contact with her, leaning closer. she begins to say something, but the warmth of his lips right in front of hers leaves her speechless. his smirk grew and he straightened his back, letting out a smooth snicker and beginning to wander away from her and around the room. she stood in that same spot in awe, watching him investigate her room.

"i'm still tryna see that journal." he looks back slightly and begins to approach her bed. her ability to move is gained at that. she scurries across the room. just as he is about to lift her mattress, she runs over and lays down awkwardly, right where the sketchbook is. "why you gotta be like that." she pouts, crossing her arms for effect. his brown eyes gaze about her body, leaving a chill down her back.

"2 choices. get up out my way or i'll move you out the way myself."

her stomach flutters at that. she chews at her inner lip to conceal her excitement. she looks back up at him. his eyes glimmer with persistence from her stubbornness.

her heart speeds up as he steps closer. he smirked as he reached around her figure, lifting her off her bed.

"hey- what the hell?!" she dug her nails into his back, causing him to snicker. he puts her down on the floor a few feet away from her bed and moves back over to it, lifting the mattress and revealing the sketchbook. "miles! can't you just listen for one second-" but it was too late- the sketchbook was in his grip now.

the color in her face flushes- almost every drawing in that book is of him. he's gonna think she's a psychopath. as she watches his expressions change, she identifies a look of pleasure. "making me look like a masterpiece or sumn." he snickers and looks at her, rubbing his bottom lip and scanning over her body once more. She raised her eyebrows and looked down in embarrassment. he flips through the pages at a quick pace, but stops on one. it's spider-man.

"the fuck is this?" he turns around, his lip curled in disgust and his jaw clenched like how it usually is when he gets mad. he steps closer to her, pointing towards the drawing. she looks at it for a bit longer. it's one of her best works. "gonna answer or just stare?" he closes the book and looks down at her, his jaw still clenched.

"i mean... what it look like?" she reaches for the sketchbook but he snatches it away, that same look on his face. "it look like you're obsessed with that lame ass nigga spider-man too." now he tsks, actually seeming mad.

"i... i just thought his suit was cute. plus, spider-man gon keep us safe from prowler-"

"i'll keep you safe from prowler. you ain't gotta be drawing some pussy nigga in a mask, talkin bout how he gon save us." he tsks and rolled his head back. "as if we even need saving. damn." he focuses his gaze on her again. she's smirking heavy. "...what?" he smirked back.

she pulls him into a soft hug, keeping her grip tight around his waist. she feels his heart speed up and he runs his hand down her back. "you'd do that for me?" he grabs her shoulders, making her look at him. "i'll do anything for you." they just stare at each other for a moment, until she buries her face into his chest, his grip tightening around her.

"prowler ain't even that scary anyway." he snickered at that, making her raise a brow.

title of the chapter is based off the song all i need- lloyd.