~𝐰𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝/𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬~

"i'm ready." y/n whispered, drawing miles to stare at her for a moment. he searched her eyes for any hesitation before he moved his hands down to the band of her shorts.

his 2 fingers snuck into them, sliding down her wetness slowly. she moaned, moving her arms back around him. he smirked, leaning in for another kiss as his fingers slipped inside of her.

she moaned once more, her hips instinctively moving from side to side along his fingers. his tongue probed her mouth divinely, fueling his desire and leading his fingers to move faster.

not being able to hold back the sounds escaping her throat, she pulled away from the kiss and buried her face into his neck as she moaned out in desperation. he grinned, being prompted to move faster. he wondered how much she could handle before letting loose.

so he did, his hands now moving at a heightened but comfortably fast pace. y/n's moans grew more famished as she arched her back off of the wall and tightened her grip around him.

he stared into her eyes intensely as his thumb circled her clit at a matching pace as the fingers inside of her. her breath quickened.

"m- miles.." she moaned breathlessly, moving her hand to cover her face. miles smirked, grabbing her hand with his free one and holding it as she came to a climax.

"fuckkk." she whimpered out as she came all over his fingers, coating them in her essence. she panted as he continued moving his fingers, slowing down before finally pulling them out and licking them clean whilst she stared in awe. he looked back at her with a fulfilled smirk.

he stood up, removing his pants to reveal his hardened length, which flung out of his pants with the quickness. she stared at the throbbing veiny large arousal in front of her, eyes twinkling with ferment as he moved closer.

"are you sure..?" he asked, his eyes entirely filled with desire and genuine concern. she nodded, biting her lip, and he smirked, pulling a condom from wherever the hell he got it and opening the packaging eagerly.

she grabbed it and stared up at him as she pulled it out the package. "i can do it.." she whispered seductively, staring at him with a small smirk. she held each side and pulled it over his length. he groaned and shook slightly, his stare becoming more intense as she rolled it on him.

he moved forward, his tip rubbing her folds slowly, making her moan. they held eye contact, her arms wrapping around him as he entered about halfway. she moaned, louder this time, her arms wrapping around him as the size of his arousal overtook every sense in her body.

he kept his arms around her as he moved back and forth slowly, staring over her expression with a toothy grin. he pushed himself fully inside of her, which made her legs shake for a moment before she wrapped them around him, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

he groaned, moving his arm from around her and tilting her chin up, forcing her eyes toward him again.

"look at me, mami..." he whispered into her ear seductively.

he smirked menacingly as her attention focused back on him, his thrusts becoming faster and more forward. she let out breathy moans, holding onto him as he moved faster at the sight of her losing control.

he laid her down and set his hands on either side of her, still holding her gaze as her orgasm approached hurriedly. "miles..." he groaned as she said his name, moving faster.

the room was filled with the noises of their skin slapping together as both of them began to hit their limit. her back arched off the mattress and her nails dig into his back as she came all over his swollen size, her legs shaking in desperation. "fuck, miles.." she gasped, her arms tight around him as he continued moving in her.

she was completely out of breath and he smirked as he released himself into the condom, the content of his load too much for it. "mmm, y/n..." he hurriedly pulled out, both of them looking down as his cum leaks from the condom. her body trembled, her own dripping for inside of her.

"you make my name sound so good..." he looked back at her with a smile. she chuckled as he stood up and pulled the condom off himself. "lemme go bury this in a trash can so my mom don't find it.." his eyes widened as he pulled his shorts on, exiting the room. she snickered, putting her own clothes back on.

her breathing was still a bit fast paced as she got comfortable on the mattress. a few minutes later, miles came in and laid on her chest, his arms tight around her as she laid down, rubbing his back softly.

"goodnight, my love.." he mumbled, his voice muffled and a bit low as his face was covered by her clothing.

she smiled, her arms around him tightly as she pulled the blanket over them as well. "goodnight..."

title of the chapter is based off the song wus good/curious by partynextdoor (i had to do it😝)

-yes this chapter is just smut and yes it took like a year to make it i hate writing smut sososo much🙁.-