6|A One-time Thing

Eve's POV

Haze watched me from a far as he dried his hair with a towel.

I couldn't help but wonder if I was making the right choice.

Of coure not.

What am I even doing in Haze's bedroom? Did I forget this is the guy who repeatably hurts me?

He started walking towards me and I could feel the small hairs on my arms rise. He left off his shirt which allowed his impeccable abs to be on display.

I shallowed hard.

"I g-guess I know who got the Principal's Award," I barely managed to spit out.

He nodded his head before pulling me closer to him.

"So-so how did you do it? I mean I barely see you do work at school."

He rolled his eyes before taking a step back. "What do you want Eve?"

"Pardon?"

"Why are you here? You're obviously stalling. Do you want to sleep with me or not?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"Shouldn't we get to know each other a little first before we, you know?"

He sighed. "Please don't tell me you're a virgin."

Chase and I were each other's firsts.

I shook my head. "I'm not but-"

"Look Eve, this can only be a one-time thing; that's my only rule, so it's better that we stick to just hating each other."

He was right. This is only a one-time thing.

"Are you clean?" I asked.

He wasn't exactly the most one partner kind of guy.

"Are you serious? Of course, I am."

I gave him an unsure look.

"You don't believe me? Do you want to see test results or something?"

Yes.

"No."

He sighed. "I promise, I am."

I looked at him and nodded. He sent me a small smile before pulling me in. I was scared.

"Please be gentle," I whispered and he nodded.

He started by brushing the hair which fell in my face behind my ear with his hand. His dark brown eyes took one more look at mine before his lips crashed unto mine.

We started off with a few soft kisses before he increased the intensity. Soon enough his tongue banged on my lips for an entrance and I immediately granted access.

His hands traveled down to my butt where he pushed my lower region against his already hard dick.

We released ourselves from the kiss to get some air. He quickly capitalized on that time interval to pull off my oversized shirt, jeans and panties.

He looked down on me and his eyes silently asked if I was ready.

I nodded eagerly and this time I was the one to connect our lips. As we kissed, I helped him pulled down his shorts.

He then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his muscular waist. He used his free hand to grab my ass and started squeezing it as he carried us to his bed.

When he reached, he threw me down on to the bed and smiled as I watched.

He took his right index and middle fingers and traced it around my entrance.