10|A Gap Between Us

Eve's POV

"What are we doing Haze?"

He leaned on the wall with his arms crossed. "You tell me."

"Why'd you kiss me in the history room?"

He took a while to answer. "I can't say I'm not physically attracted to you."

"You can't be mean to someone you're attracted to, Haze."

He walked up to me and brushed his fingers through my hair. "And you shouldn't have slept with someone who bullies you."

"This was a mistake," I said before moving off.

He grabbed my arm. "Wait!"

He sighed as I turned to face him.

"Neither of us know why we ended up here but can't we just go with the flow? Do we need an explanation? We can make this a no strings attached thing."

"No we can't," I automatically answered.

"Why not?"

I stayed quiet. I only said it because I've never done something like that before.

"You have a girlfriend, Haze."

He laughed, "girlfriend my ass. She is not my girlfriend. Now kiss me before I go crazy."

I hesitated at first but then tip toed to kiss him.

His soft lips pressed against mine and he gently wrapped his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes as we continued to kiss. This felt different from the first time. This time we had a sense of longing for each other.

I moaned a little and I could sense his smile against my lips.

Kissing him felt like I was on cloud 9. It was a feeling I've never felt before and it made me feel addicted. Never in my life would I imagine myself saying I'm 'addicted' to Haze's kisses.

This is probably why he has most of the girls at school in a chokehold. He gave them a piece and because of his stupid onetime rule, they never got the whole thing.

He pulled back. "You liked that?"

I nodded.

He smiled. "You want to do something even better?"

I vigorously nodded.

He scooped me up and ran with me to the living room.

...

He quickly pulled out before ejaculating on my stomach.

My mouth stayed open as I'd never been in such positions. Shit, I didn't even know my legs were that flexible.

He gave me a kiss on my cheek as he wiped my stomach with a towel. He then laid next to me on the carpet.

"I suggest you close your mouth before something flies into it."

Realization hit me as to where we were. We were naked on his living room floor. "Haze we have to move! What if your parents walk in on us like this?"

I quickly sat up but he pulled me back down. "Relax, nobody's coming."

"But how do you know for sure-"

"I said nobody is coming," he said in a rather dismissive tone.

"Okay," I said as I turned him. I stared at his chest and saw a red, tiny and cute angel tattoo right above his heart.

"I like your tattoo."

He stayed quiet before speaking up again.

"Thanks, it's my mom. Her name was Angelica."