Epilogue

Eve's POV

4 Years Later

"Let's go baby!" I shouted from the sidelines.

It had been four years since we graduated high school and now we had just graduated college.

Oh how the time flies.

Haze and I both got full rides to go to Southern University of Cherryhill.

He beat me fair and square at high school graduation. He became valedictorian which shocked everyone and I was salutatorian. I'm glad it was him.

After everything he went through, he still managed to remain on top.

I received a bachelor in computer science and also widened my photography skills. Haze received a bachelor in business and pursued his football career at the same time.

I was so proud of him and the man he has become.

We moved in together a few months ago and we have been having the best time of our lives. We took trips to various Caribbean islands and even backpacked across Europe last summer.

"Let's go son!" dad shouted next to me and I laughed.

We were at Haze's biggest football match. If he won this match, he would be put in the hall of fame. We were playing against Germany, which was the number one team ranked in the world.

When high school ended, in just two year he had manage to rank sixth in the whole country. A year after that, he took his first-place spot and was never defeated. He stayed strong and focused.

He said he promised Elle he would be on top, and he made sure of it.

I missed Elle. However, our relationship has only gotten stronger. We talk on the phone almost every day although she has her hands full.

"This game is too easy for you!" Chase yelled to Haze and I laughed.

At first, the two could not get along well at all. There would always be tension whenever we went on double dates. It got to a point where we had to stop doing double dates.

However, Haze caught Chase secretly watching one of his football games in my dorm and from ever since, the pair was just inseparable.

I touched Belly as I saw her covering her ears. "Are you okay?"

She nodded and she rubbed the large stomach in front of her. She was nine months pregnant and was supposed to be on bedrest but she said she couldn't miss it.

Mom and Tom were even here for some reason.

Everyone wanted to support Haze I guess.

The only person missing was Aaron. He stayed back in Woodberry and went to the local community college.

Haze even tried apologizing to him and asked him to be friends with us but he refused. I cried a few times but Haze told me that everyone makes their own decisions.

If Aaron could not be happy and accept Haze's apology, that is fine. Maybe he is still holding on to the pain.

Haze apologized to everyone he tormented and he was a changed man now.

No one would ever believe he was a bully or loved to fight back in high school.

Haze managed to steal the ball from one of the players of the opposite team.

He started to get surrounded and the ball was close to get taken away from him. However, he turned around and flanked left.

This took off some of the people from his back and he headed to his team's goal. Everyone in the crowd cheered for him.

He was the star of the show.

He ran and ran until he kicked the ball. The goalkeeper fell down but the ball was nowhere near him. The ball went into the goal and the whole crowd cheered.

He did it.

His team ran to him and picked him up in the air.

Tears filled my eyes to see that the goal, which he had been working so hard for, finally came through.

I saw him running towards me and I opened my arms wide for a hug.

"Baby, I did it!" he yelled as he made his way to me.

He kissed me on the lips before hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you," I cried.

"I love you," he said.

"I know," I continued to cry.

"I need the whole world to know."

I pulled away from him. "Wait, what?"

He smiled before going down on one knee.

I shook my head as the tears multiplied. "Haze."

"Eve, you gave me a chance when you shouldn't have. I made you feel like I was embarrassed to be with you and made you become my secret. Baby, I don't want you to ever feel like you're my secret again. I want the whole world to know that I am in love with you, Evelyn Parker. Please, marry me," he proposed as he revealed a diamond ring in a case.

I covered my face with my hands as I cried. The crowd started cheering.

"Babe, my knees are about to give in but no pressure."

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Elle and Enzo are going to go crazy over this," he smiled.

He stood up and kissed me in front of the giant crowd and the cameras which were live streaming to the whole world.

Although our story began hidden from the world, we never gave up and now I was no longer his secret.

The End

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed! There will be a book 2 for Elianna's mafia arranged marriage which will be from enemies to lovers.

That's all for now. Love you guys <3