35|Prom?

Eve's POV

2 weeks later

"Blue or black?" Aaron asked me.

"Black."

"Summer or winter?"

"Summer," I answered. "Aaron what are we doing?"

"Waiting on the others," he said as we stood by Chase's locker. "Did you ever sort that situation out?"

"What situation?"

"With Haze... touching you."

"Oh, um, yeah."

"You can always talk to me about that stuff," he said nervously, and I smiled.

"Thank you, Aaron."

"We're here!" Belly shouted as she ran to us.

Chase threw cherry lollipops at us. "We had to make a quick stop."

"Wow, where'd you find these? I haven't had them in years!"

He smirked. "Can't say. I have to protect my source."

I jumped as I heard loud screams which were actually cheers. It was the football team making their way through the hallway.

They won their last match and Haze scored a lot of goals. He was on fire last night. He put in his all and the results were exactly what he wanted. I was happy for him.

Belly even apologized to him last week and asked for him to become student body president again. He forgave her and apologized for his behavior as well. He even agreed to become president again.

We managed to still have that fundraiser we planned.

I looked across to see Jason watching me before looking away. Whatever Haze told him two weeks ago worked because he did not out us. Everything was normal.

"Alright everyone, get to class!" Mrs. Vincent shouted.

...

"I can't believe we are going to be done with high school in less than one month," Chase said in disbelief as we sat at our usual spot in the cafeteria.

"At least we're going to be together after," I said.

"I don't know about that one," Aaron said.

"What do you mean? I thought we were all going to Westfield University," Belly said.

"I thought so too," I added.

"Mom wants me to stay inner state and go to Woodberry State University."

"I told you that you need to start making decisions on your own," Chase muttered.

"I am but-"

Aaron stopped talking when loud music suddenly polluted the cafeteria.

The doors busted open, and cheerleaders came flooding in dancing.

Belly looked at me, but I shrugged.

They headed to their table where Haze and the others sat and pulled out posters which spelt P-R-O-M

My heart started beating faster when I saw that they were standing in front of Haze. His head was down so he wasn't paying attention.

Jason tapped him on his shoulder, and he slowly lifted his head up. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the cheerleaders but didn't look impressed.

Ashley came out from wherever she was hiding with a poster with a question mark.