🍁~1

"n..no no no don't come close, please i'm be.....ahhhhh" 12 year old boy begging the male infront of him but screamed in agony when shooting pain spread around his head,

"leave him, you basterd..ahhhhh.....lea..leave him" another boy screamed loudly before collapsing while mumbling those words in pure agony,

" dwaddy bwaby nweed ywou wake up dwaddy" boy mumbled silently shaking collapsing male before him, causing other opened his eyes little coughing badly wiped continues tears which were flowing badly.

seeing this little boy wailed loudly, " dwaddy bwaby hwurt hwere" hidding little boy to his chest mumbling sweet nothing in his ears,

before he look up the warmth embrace start to fade away hugging figure slowly, and two bulky arms were holding little boy dragging him away from there beating brutely the other who screamed in pure pain.

" daddy loves you baby" gently voice reached to the crying boy, before dragged by bulky males, once voice stopped coming little boy screamed as loud as he could befor collapsed there,

"dwaddy swave bwaby.....dwaddyyyyy"

"Dwadddyyyyyy"

Jungkook woke up while panting heavely his whole body drenched in sweat, shakily hands made his face covering by them ' i'm okay' repeating those words constantly, assuring himself that no harm ws near him he's safe. ' it was just bad dream kookie' said to himself before goes towards bathroom starting his daily routine.

so, this is jeon junkook, 23 years old beautifull boy yeah you heard it right beautifull cause his petite waist which he always cover it with baggy clothes with soft locks which has coffee beans highlights on them. And not to forget his pretty doe eyes with long eyelashes giving them ravishing touch on his beauty!

he has well paid job to less the burden on her mothers shoulders, he's teacher in an elementary school. he don't love kids not even a bit, that's why he choose this. 'sigh' because according to him...wait let me quote what he said, 'luck on my life always work,  when i was least interested in doing so' !!!!

yeonjun was standing leaning on shelf, giving disgusting look towards jungkook's book obsession wall, grabing one while reaching to set on bed as soon as he flipped few page, "don't touch others stuff you jerk" jungkook snatched his book while saying that which startled the poor boy,

" hyungie you scared me" mumble before getting idea to annoy older while looking at him with blinked eyes and sweet smile spread on his lips which creeped the older out cause he alredy knew younger was upto something just as thought came across his mind book were snatched out of his hands, screamed loudly before running after the younger.

"yahh junii come here before i show your anime collection to mum"just after finishing those words younger handed him the book he was holding and running from here and there just for the sake of his anime collection "you little devil i will see you" shouted back he went downstairs to the kitchen.

Yeah! jungkook's younger brother who is very manly according to this family check or so he thought about himself so high 'sigh' he is jeon yeonjun, 18 year old handsome boy with muscular body,

who is preparing for university entrance but who knows 'shrugged'. actually he's already planned his career but his precious hyungie whom he loves from the bottom of his heart, actually threatened him to even graduated from Seoul university while following his passion alongwith study.