🍁~24

3rd person's pov :

Dumbfounded! that's what jungkook felt, blinking his lashes twice-thrice, that's all it took him to process tae's words leaving him laughing mess.

"you....you se..riously" tae whine at response, "it was only mistake bunny~" atlast jungkook somehow stop his laugh with slight giggle at the end.

"it's okay taetae, all that matters is 'us'...together. spending time with eachother, moreover this place looks equally imaginary where only had 'us' here without any hindrance"

those affirmative words let tae process according to his 'actuall plan'!!!!!

calm.cool.collective!

you can do that, it's just your bunny...yess it is bunny that is the problem 'my love'. what if he......no no no just try first yeah....fighting!!!!!

after internal scolding and confessing, tae gather enough courage to talk only otherwise he would definitely die as feeling dread.

"whatever i'm gonna say, first hear me out everything please bun.....without intrupting me" jungkook nods only, seeing serious expression on tae's face.

"you know what bunny, from some days there is an emotion that was bugging me constantly, to come out, to reach their destinated place....that is your eyes!
       which never failed any ounce of it to take them with this extreme restless state, where i have never thought to go for"

"the same raw emotions reflect my eyes for you, made me believe that...no this is right to take step ahead now. bun since the day you care for my precious without any second thought made me to rethink my life, why i behave with you so cruelly in first day itself"

"no let me complete frist please" tae shush jungkook, who just opened his mouth to defend his last sentence.

"all of my life i've kept quite with my words roaming all over my mind, made me going through lot shits together.
        have lived through entire tragedies in silence itself, have never complain for those to god. but whatever i did to you...those action's still fresh in my mind like wound who stay uncured till now"

"that is still unforgivable and whenever i remind it, i would apologise again and again. i'm sorry love *taking deep breath* yes 'love' i know it's early for this word but my heart knows better, what it is agreeing after realising those to me"

grabing jungkook's hands in his delicately, taehyung squeeze them lightly, indicating crying male to look in his shot red eyes which were just inches ago to let those water fall through them. once jungkook drawn in dark orbs he resume again.

"I have lot of secrets hidden inside me and you're the only one till now, who cross to look into those depth within me. literally i will let you know every drop of those..... i know it sounds little selfish or what not, but waht can i do when it comes to you it's fine for me to be selfis, right love?"

jungkook shook his head continuesly, telling him "n..o no yo..u are no..t" while sniffling he dejected taehyung's last sentence,

which made tae chuckled at his tine fluffball, pulling him lightly towards himself, embracing his muse securely.

jungkook nosing his chest indicating him to continue, tae chuckled fondly at his hooman fluffball.

"coming straight to this, sor...ry" with shaky breath he utteres before ushered next.

"can you give your tiger a chance to broke this initial silence that i suffered since don't know how long, will you help me to handle those breakdowns i was having till now alone, can you?"

the head on tae's chest nodded alongwith his every words, made him smile whole heartedly.

"you said my eyes shows you their suffering, which were hidden from long and you want to drawn on them-"

"yess taetae, bunny wann' bunny wann' " like an excited kid that he already is, he cut tae in middle, getting a glare...well a fake glare. which sealed this excited kid.....sorry sorry jungkook's lips.

"what if i grant you permission, you own my heart now. you can! for the whole life, as deep as you wanna go. these held lot of emotion's for you, in which one of them is 'love' "

"can my bunny let his tiger court him, starting from this moment itself. don't pressure yourself think thoroughly what my bunny wann' "

until now jungkook was sobbing mess in his 'soon-to-be-lover' embrace, composing himself with adorable bunny smile when he realise his tiger is waiting for his words. he asserts,

"without any second thought! bunny can assure his tiger that, only his tiggy can court him"

with content smile, both hugged eachother tightly while giggling, wipping each others tears, carresing jungkook's cheeks tae peck his forehead briefly.

calm!
exactly this, they have been feeling. the moment they stared through 'stary doe eyes to the ocean dark orbs'!

_________________________________

Tossing on his bed side to side, giggling while remembering the words tae said at their
not-so-official first date.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" kook squealed loudly.

"What are you doing to me tae, i'm not used to this all but if it comes to you then I don't think I have to be scared of this all"

"Yes...YESSSS it's my tae...my tiger who asked me to be more precise took permission from me first before courting me on his own"

"How can I get so lucky to have him in my life..."

"What if I did something stupid"

"and replied some idiot things"

"..what if I stutter while answering him when he purpose me"

"....and what if he gave me flowers and I sneeze loudly and snort would flow down afterwards Nooooo no definitely no"

"What am I even thinking, ewww you disgusting bunny, be positive everything will be good and no disgusting shit please stop thinking"

After a lot of cursing session of his own, kook went in deep slumber.

Let's see how will bunny's tiger court his love.

_________________________________________________

Thankyou for reading buds💌
Ignore grammatical mistakes💗

🐯🐰~