🍁~17

Jungkook's pov :

you never leave any chance to show your affection to me, without knowing anything you gave strength to me to endure the pain, the never ending agony, you made them stop before that needle pierced through my heart and pulled me away from going deeper in that depth of darkness again!

"stop there" scince we reached but the strenght, they both gave me to not to dwell in depth of those nightmare anymore is beyond the mere affection i can show them. 'sigh' softly! my lips curved upon seeing  taehyung, whom were standing right outside holding car door open for me.

i teased softy "oh! such a gentelman" an immediate reply he gave me with his sweet gaze which held unspoken gratitude "always for my bunny",

after settling comfortable haneul in backseat, i face taehyung who was watching whole time with those ocean deep eyes that never fail to show their dapth to me. it has invisible thread who pulled me towards them to see the many emotions which i had never even felt before.

i never saw that much raw emotion in me before, like taehyung made me felt his, his hidden soft glances, those small feather touches whom made my skin burned with them. unspoken emotions which he deny to wording them but how his eyes convey through them without his knowing.

Taehyung's pov :

what are you doing to me bunny, i'm not made for this affection the mere concern you showed me which i think couldn't be reciprocate. i'm living monster bunny! what spell you put on me which i couldn't stop myself drawning in those sparky doe eyes.

what happened to you, why you just stopped giggling? did i do something wrong bunny? does any of my words made you felt wrong in any way? you can tell me i would always make sure to be by your side, to comfort you and if you want me leave? no no i know you never want this, 'sigh'!

Third person's pov :

both are staring at eachother not even once their eyelid blinks for a shot made jungkook's eyes salty, flowing them after. upon noticing tears filled in taehyungs favourite doe eyes, as an attempt to comfort them off tae lift his hands but halt them in air itself, without other's permission his mind warned him to not do anything, which his body reciprocate his own actions.

seeing the hasitation in tae's eyes jungkook assured him softly, "you can" feeling generous onto the unspoken permission taehyung asked before came in contact. smiled blissfully at gentelness, taehyung was showing wihth his finger whom softly wiping freshly sheds.

gathering lot of courage taehyung took step ahead but respect other personal space, press his lips for second on jungkook's forehead muttering almost inaudibly, "tiger would be there for his bunny always" those mere force jungkook to close his eyes in pure ecstacy.

whole face beacame beetroot in colour afterwards, yet the blissfull smile emmitted there itself. as an attempt to hide his blushy state jungkook made his towards main door waving his sideway, "see you tomorrow tiger' vanished behind wooden door, not even waited for reply.

chuckling at escaping male, taehyung made drive away after covering sleeping haneul with his coat.

____________________________________________

v's pov :

since taehyung tucked haneul up on bed, my eyes never once leave his side standing at doorway. i just can't fullfill those eyes wishes what they want, what those eyes craved for, ever since they met those innocent sparky doe eyes.

"how i wish to scoop my baby in my arms, they are itching to do that very badly. without those spark with me the feeling to the raw hurt i felt in hurt after bidding you never leave my sight till now, oh! how i wish for holding you tight in those embrace"

muttering those words i went straight to bathroom, before punching side wall hardly " you dickhead if you ever come between my baby and me, i plead that day taehyung, i'll ruin you whole taehuyng"

loud growl resonated around whole bathroom, the puch were constantly doing their work made taehyung's  knuckles bleed, thats what i want to give him after what he had done with me. i'll never forget that day where he choose to abandon those innocent eyes, leave him there alone.

"fucking monster that's what you're and you always will be. didn't i told you to stay in your limits but you take it as words right. now now fucking monster i'll show you the worst you could ever imagine" maniacly laughing seeing dead through the soul of appearing figure in mirror, as if mocking the other's pathetic self.

"the pain i have endure just to save my baby, in the agony i had lived till in hope to find my baby again to take him in my arms safe and secure but it's all becuase of you monster" with clenched jaw while knuckles turn white due to tight gripping around washbasin, with one last hit on side wall, smiled way more creepily sweet to his own reflection whom were appeared in mirror.

third person pov :

" the details i have told you to find, send me in 2 hours or you will be next one laying beside that traitor"  v' cold voice ordered through the phone, the gripping were more tighter than before as words left through his lips, eyes straight boring holes in his own reflection looking dead in those eyes, if person was there then definitely he'll be shivering under those soul piercing stare.

"It's time for the game mr. kim taehyung, the game you had started years ago but now the ending is mine" sickness dripping voice mocked last time before collapsed the said person itself at the spot.

after sometime taehyung gained conciousness back, groaning at shooting pain on his knuckles but he care less of his condition now. made his way towards bed collapsing there murmuring something as a reply which he want to give v'.

"I wouldn't let you do anything to my bunny"

_________________________________________________

Thankyou for reading buds💌
share your views on this!

🐯🐰~