🍁~4

'The sweetscent cafe' the name itself contains mouth melting and mood squisher vibe but for jungkook it was the life changing path that he had crossed across on the previous days,

a defeated sigh escaped his mouth before he left cafe's street without entered there, so far it was the third day he was doing that pattern alongside with his work.

after leaving the school this became his daily routine to check on the kid who was sobbed with his head pushed on the book till his dad came to pick him up.

"its okay kookie he'll be fine in few days but he's so adorable and his squishy cheeks that i really want to nom nom them, huh! if you're that concern about him so you have to do somthing kookie but his dad literally threated me to not even come across his path ahhhhhhhhhhhh" all the way home he was debating what to do or what not but not in the end he just whine cause we all know the coconut head is very soft initially,

" Ohhhhh Yes- sorry" almost screaming and jumping only to disturb the beside passenger, realising his mistake instantly asking for forgivness exit the bus.

"you're awsome kookie your plan will absolutly be rocking wuhhuuu" an over excited kid in adult body made his way home,

_____________________________________

" hey mum I'm home" chirping male made his way to kitchen where his mum replied " in the kitchen honey" back hugging his mom kissing her forhead recieving a kiss on his hair before a voice startling the sweet moment of mother-son duo recovering from that only for them scoffing at entered male.

"hyung how many time should i told first freshen up only after that entering the kitche- hyungieeee waeeee" younger huffing at the older only for him to earning a smack from his precious hyung making him to whine afterwards.

" you stupid idiot big buffy pig who told you to ordring me hnn" older huffed loudly at the mentioned male, neverthless going towards his room for 'FREASHNING UP'

" I really miss my hyung these days mum he's not in his usual self lately but now he's came on his usual track annoying baster-dare to complete this word and you would gonna doing the dishes for a whole week dork-but you're also cursing mumm" here start the mother-younger son bickering.

_

_______________________________

"bun don't play with food its bad habit" came a stern voice causing little kids mouth left a tiny sob not handle the mantally pressure he was having these days good for his mind,

only for his dad to feel even more guilty he was already going through this situation not to wanting his kid anymore to be part of his doings,
scooping the kid in his hands cradling on his lap,

who was sobbed loudly felling his fatherly love touch after hidding his head in his dads chest "shh bun you are daddas good boy right shh don't cry baby" whispering sweet nothings in little one's ear.

after rubbing his back fed the boy his dinner and changing in his loving bunny Pj's younger grabbed his mr. bunny plushie that little one adored a lot after his dadda,

carrying little one in his own room laying him on his king size bed after seated beeside headrest but almost immediately little one laying his head on his chest a looving gesture but also worrisome action younger only did when he's mentally weighing anything or thinking deeply somthing.

" wanna tell dadda what cought your mind for crying that way, you know baby you're only one for dadda i love you a lot bun i can't see you crying bun" with soft soothing voice asking his precious who nodded his head in tiny mumbling 'yes'

"hani wasshh angwy wfith you" placing his chin up on his chest glaring the older huffing loudly, this action made his cheecks more puffy that already he has,

older smiled before chuckled a little at his little one on his lap "dadda is sorry baby please forgive your dadda" replied to the younger in pleading and sad voice making younger kiss his cheek with smooch sound mumbling against his cheecks 'itshh okay dadda baby fworgive you, love you'

with same hearty feeling older did what little one wants obviously filling his face with lots of kisses with lill' 'love you's and sowwy's '

"thwat day when you were fwightwing with my pweety fwriend-sorry baby-lwisten firsht nahh dadda" whine left littlr one mouth after brutaly cutted with his own dad,

"okay okay i'll not be doing this again continue" surrendering his hands up infront of litttle one and in que zipping his mouth with his fingers locking him up giving key to little one who immediatly reciprocate his action making grabby hand for key.

" so my pweety fwriend not cwoming after thwat day he's gwood dadda trush me he read hani bwuriful stowy and and his voice is alsho shho sweet just lwike hani you love hani's voice dadda -yes baby- his alsho lwike hani bwut not lwike you shaid dadda, bad dadda- sorry baby *guilty sigh*- he pwomise hani he will read hani stowy evelyday alsho alsho becwoming hani's bwest fwriend bwut hani fowgot ashking his name dadda" puot adored all the time on his hearty small lips.

"aftwer thwat he's not cwoming to mweet hani dadda, issh pweety angwy with me dadda" lillte one asking the ravenette caousing him to feel more guilty

"i'll say sorry to him than he'll became your best friend and no baby he's angry with dadda not with my apple pie" replied with soft and assuring tone, determine to asking for forgivness whatever wrong he did.

ravenette's eyes flickered a little for once after running the scene in the back of his mind only for him to shake his head constantly denying for giving control over his mind to the other,

patted the little one to the sleep after laying comfortablly with his precious in his safe hands kissinng his hairrs softly mumbling 'dadda's precious good nigjht' recieving almost inaudible 'nwight hani's pwrecioush' breaking his lips into a beautiful smile lulling him into deep slumber also.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you buds💌
see you with next update!

🦁🐇
saranghae lovelies💜