🍁~8

Stary night which is sign of many dreams as beautiful as like them who contains the whole galaxy, that's what jungkook thought when he saw taehyungs eyes who held lot more secrets beside what he shows.

that eyes constantly came infront of tossed male on soft mattress who were restless scince he back from cafe, whenever he close his eyes those secretive deep chocolaty dark orbs disturbing him whole evening.

"annhh" a frustrated whine left jungkooks lips  "kookie don't think about that stupid you'll lost your mind at this rate mmmm but what do i do he disturbed me a lot. yess, you can do that shut him from your mind! yeah cool exactly look that's easy kookie you're so intelligent" jungkook motivated him some more before went towards distracting his mind or should i say went to disturb someone,

" miss me squishy boo~" over cheerily voice echoed in very peaceful room causing the owner of the room shut his laptop at snap and jump him out of his bed, " hyungggg, are you planning to giving me heartattack"  yoenjun said dramatically placing his hand on chest with huff set again in his previous seat, seeing puoty on his hyungs lips asked

" reason? " jungkook gave him confused look "hnnn" before hitting his head little also sat beside him " i'm bored there " younger gave
'are you serious look' huffing at that " seriously hyung, you could also came like normal person other than barged inn" rolling his eyes at youngers remark smacked his head mumbling "asshole" ignoring him totaly leave yoenjun who sat there dumbfounded! 'what just happened' with head shaking resumed his anime.

_________________________________________

"dadda~ fweed mwe" a whine brouhgt back taehyung from his daydreaming, "oh! sorry bun" said this after finishing dinner father-duo made thier way towards lettle beans iron man themed room.

haneul went from his dreamyland mumbling "nwight hani's pwrecious" with cheeck kiss which brought boxy smile on taehyungs lips,

giving loving gaze to his precious baby pecking his forehead with soft "night night dadda's precious" with fond watched a little more to sleeping little bean before leaving for his night routine.

incoming call echeod around the room which earned brushing males attention rinsing his mouth quickly frowning little when he saw caller i'd name answering afterwareds.

"namjoon and hoseok need us on mission they are injured badly we need to take early morning flight" without any thought taehyung gave control to v' after listening what yoongi said,

"call jimin and jin to came here till we went on mission" v' commanding voice went on the other line male and without waiting for reply call disconnected causing yoongi to roll his eyes at this!

_________________________________________

Author's pov

Kim taehyung, a simple living person responsible in his life, very ambitous personality whom were giving others inspiration how should you living your life.

but not everything like what it looks, he also had lot of shits in his life which he's going through and never complained about them to anyone,

he's an orphan, someone drop him sidewalk on street near 'NEWLIFE ORPHANAGE' when he was only 1'n half year old baby, daehyung the owner of that orphanage taking him in giving him new life.

where he meet his safe place 'yoongi' he's also an orphan his died in car accident when he was 5 after that he was also lived there!

taehyung is bubbly and mischevious boy who love to explore things in his life everyone loves him wherever he goes, he's like happy pill.

In high school they meet there other members of their group they clicked really well, 'loving family' that's what taehyung call them! yoongi and jimin came along well and right after a year they became  one, which was the most shocking news for other 'cause everyone know yoongi is only soft for his little one tae as compare to other but nor taehyung knew about them.    

on thing led the another and drastic incident happened in his life causing him to meet  v' totaly a pshycic personality its tragic change in his life which gave mentally disorder and panic attacks.

his every hyung stay with his hardest time in his life alongwith v who despite the other but only yoongi has privilege to talk to him other than taehyung because at that time which he loathed the lot in his life yoongi was the one who helped to recover from his triggers and stand by his side every path in his life.

thats what earn the v' trust in yoongi !
after that taehyung became very reserved person, he create a wall around his heart that's why his all empolye called him cold hearted person because they never saw him smile or talk to others without stoic face.

being with v' for long time affect taehyung a lot while he was busy build business with namjoon as he was helping hand for younger, v' became assasin neither was he satisfied with that nor with taehyungs intruptions on his way cause he wanted more, like emperor he wants to conqour an empire thats where they came on treaty between them without any intruption in eachother life they came along well also talking term! yoongi help them in this as well cause it was constantly effect his mind like think two minds in one body and it especially causing taehyung to led more panic attacks.

but one fine day, like rainy clouds seems to bored upper his head and a ray of sunshine came in his life god finally have some mercy on him and bobba ball of happiness came which gave him strength to endure his health and mind peace.

when they went at funral of daehyung orphanage's owner, he died with his son and daughter-in-law in an car accident but luckily his grandson who came in this world might some months ago, happen to be alive despite the condition of their car after the incident like someone wants him to be safe.

that little baby wailing loudly there which gain taehyungs attention like that after some moments as soon as he picked him up when he saw him making grabby hands towards him, little bean stopped wailing only sniffing sound came by him getting comfortable with taehyung basking in warmthness of his body little bean slept peacefully,

beside from his son daehyung don't have anyone so the big thing arise in front of him baby's well being he doesn't had the heart to leave little bean at orphanage living the life what he saw but neither he wauld do other than this espesially when he had been living with pshyco,

when time came for leaving from there, small fist who was never leaving his shirt held it like his life depend on it and whine before wailed again not found that warmthness around him,

what surprise both yoongi and taehyung that v' taking over the control, "he's living with us from now on "  exactly those words left in soft voice with fond gaze who were looking towards little bean which shocked them to the core both of them.

'kim hanneul' total bobba ball whom v' loved a lot in his life with pure love and lots of love gave him till now he's only soft spoken with him, after comfortable enough and with trust between them they raised haneul with love their full attention on little bean,
V's baby and taehyungs precious! 

but after cafe's appearance and incident with jungkook v' stopped talking to his baby ashammed of himself taehyung assured him a lot but it never works, that's why without any reason he laothed jungook cause in his opinion it happens because of him he lost his total control in front of his baby first time in his life!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading buds💌
see you with next update!

till than bye💜~
🦁🐰~